Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Reviews for Nightfill

Nightfill5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews

Leilablackler

Countdown is a good and fair company to work for countdown have a good work environment nice staff members always give good instructions and always give you a fair go

Very stressful and not enough staff!

only having 3 people to do an entire stores worth of filling is imposible And then Still Get scalded for it not getting done management is pathetic at the best of times do not recommend at all

Pros

friendly teamates

Cons

garbage managment and not enough staff

Awesome workplace

Typical night would consist of dragging pallets out on the shop floor,dropping products down correct aisles and in a timely manner.Then break time,smoko, coffee, back on the shop floor opening boxes and filling shelves . Easy work , just requires physicality and the ability to be repetitive. Breaks were good, vibe was good, management awesome and made many friends :)

Pros

Good team mates, friends, and management and pay.

Cons

Physical, Repetitive

See below.

Although this was many years ago, I loved my job, great team of people who taught me what the job was about and how to do it. Great conditions and at the time great hours.

Countdown Cambridge Culture

The Culture at Countdown Cambridge is very friendly with all staff working together and helping each other when needed. I never experienced any clashes with other staff while I worked there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Countdown NZ Supermarkets
  • Nightfill
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?