Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Reviews for Nightfill

Nightfill5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews
Countdown is a good and fair company to work for countdown have a good work environment nice staff members always give good instructions and always give you a fair go
only having 3 people to do an entire stores worth of filling is imposible And then Still Get scalded for it not getting done management is pathetic at the best of times do not recommend at all
Pros
friendly teamates
Cons
garbage managment and not enough staff
Typical night would consist of dragging pallets out on the shop floor,dropping products down correct aisles and in a timely manner.Then break time,smoko, coffee, back on the shop floor opening boxes and filling shelves . Easy work , just requires physicality and the ability to be repetitive. Breaks were good, vibe was good, management awesome and made many friends :)
Pros
Good team mates, friends, and management and pay.
Cons
Physical, Repetitive
Although this was many years ago, I loved my job, great team of people who taught me what the job was about and how to do it. Great conditions and at the time great hours.
The Culture at Countdown Cambridge is very friendly with all staff working together and helping each other when needed. I never experienced any clashes with other staff while I worked there.