Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Reviews for Replenishment Associate

Replenishment Associate8 reviews
New Zealand8 reviews
I really enjoy my job and I believe I am very good at it. I run a tight team and I always strive to complete any tasks given. I believe that I have great team skills and leadership skills.
Good staff repetitive easy work and nice pay. Break times were fair and work was easy to get into just be fast as soon as you get into the job because the supervisor wants you to finish things as fast as you can so that by 6.30 the store will be ready for customers.
Pros
Nice Pay, Good working environment, Easy work
Cons
Boring and Repetetive
My typical day at work was overnight refilling perishables department and presenting it ready for the next days trade.
I had an awesome boss he was easy to get along with i would always go above and beyond to help him, My attention to detail was was praised at a high standard.

I always took pride in what i did.
great people to work with
good wage

co works are a good bunch with ages ranging form 15 up to 60

never a dull day at work some days are easy some days a busy

the best part of the job is putting a smile on the customers faces
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
not really any way to progress up the cain
Awesome place to work friendly staff. I learned to be quick at putting things on shelves. I learned an eye for detail. My co workers were ok they were younger thsn me. The hardest part of the job was time management and stress levels. The most enjoyable part was going to work each night.
Pros
discounts
Cons
This supermarket is very professional job environment like, be on time, leave on time, well dressed, Use proper safety tips. We was in night fill so there was no pressure on us because we have to complete displays, stock reporting and Facing. So i enjoyed this job with my team.
Pros
Keen for Safety
Cons
The work was hard, physically and at times emotionally.
I learned to get my head down and just get the job done.

I also learned that hard work isn't always recognised or appreciated, and that poor management and culture lead to poor working conditions.

For the most part my co-workers were great to work with, and our friendships were what got us all through the night. However, poor management and culture inevitably lead to the emergence of less than ideal personalities and practices.

The hardest thing was working an environment that had poor management and an atmosphere of duress and negativity.

The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers and helping them with their shopping.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Poor management
I really enjoyed working and making new friends and working and making money
Pros
making new friends
Cons
finishing at 12am
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Countdown NZ Supermarkets?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.