Countdown NZ Supermarkets

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Reviews for Replenishment Associate

Replenishment Associate9 reviews
New Zealand9 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

productive and a fun place to work

I really enjoy my job and I believe I am very good at it. I run a tight team and I always strive to complete any tasks given. I believe that I have great team skills and leadership skills.

fun workplace that takes care of the employees

countdown was my favourite job i had as i was young going in and everyone helped me out and looked after me. i spent 3 years at Countdown and the experience was amazing meeting people of different cultures and ages being able to get an insight on other peoples lives

Pros

everyone helped everyone

Cons

some customers come in with bad moods

Receptive Work

Good staff repetitive easy work and nice pay. Break times were fair and work was easy to get into just be fast as soon as you get into the job because the supervisor wants you to finish things as fast as you can so that by 6.30 the store will be ready for customers.

Pros

Nice Pay, Good working environment, Easy work

Cons

Boring and Repetetive

Best boss ever

My typical day at work was overnight refilling perishables department and presenting it ready for the next days trade. I had an awesome boss he was easy to get along with i would always go above and beyond to help him, My attention to detail was was praised at a high standard. I always took pride in what i did.

fun work place

great people to work with good wage co works are a good bunch with ages ranging form 15 up to 60 never a dull day at work some days are easy some days a busy the best part of the job is putting a smile on the customers faces

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

not really any way to progress up the cain

productive and fun workplace

Awesome place to work friendly staff. I learned to be quick at putting things on shelves. I learned an eye for detail. My co workers were ok they were younger thsn me. The hardest part of the job was time management and stress levels. The most enjoyable part was going to work each night.

Pros

discounts

Professional environment

This supermarket is very professional job environment like, be on time, leave on time, well dressed, Use proper safety tips. We was in night fill so there was no pressure on us because we have to complete displays, stock reporting and Facing. So i enjoyed this job with my team.

Pros

Keen for Safety

This job meet a need

The work was hard, physically and at times emotionally. I learned to get my head down and just get the job done. I also learned that hard work isn't always recognised or appreciated, and that poor management and culture lead to poor working conditions. For the most part my co-workers were great to work with, and our friendships were what got us all through the night. However, poor management and culture inevitably lead to the emergence of less than ideal personalities and practices. The hardest thing was working an environment that had poor management and an atmosphere of duress and negativity. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers and helping them with their shopping.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Poor management

Nightfill

I really enjoyed working and making new friends and working and making money

Pros

making new friends

Cons

finishing at 12am

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Countdown NZ Supermarkets
  • Replenishment Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?