Countdown NZ Supermarkets

Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

View all Countdown NZ Supermarkets reviews

Productive and good team work
Bakery Assistant & packer (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury11 April 2019
I am happy working for countdown bakery department. Countdown progressive company gave a good opportunities for working bakery department
and learning how to make bread and cakes, muffins and also good customer services as well. Always nice and tidy up for bakery department and shop too. Log on and off on time. Be quickly and also be polite for the stuff and the customers everytime. Listen very carefully when people say to me.
I would like to move on Auckland next. Keep working bakery department because I will move to Auckland with my family next month.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
Flexible hours

Other Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Reviews

Typical day
Checkout Operator (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland16 February 2020
Ā typical day was meet and greet customers keeping your area clean and putting groceries back on the shelf but I was offered to other jobs within the company when it was slow
Good if your desperate for a job, otherwise I wouldn't recommend.
FRESH FOODS ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Warkworth, Auckland9 February 2020
Good staff to work with, friendly and helpful. Fairly unorganized company overall, stressful place to work if you like structure and routine. Hours can change from week to week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countdown NZ Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.