Countdown NZ Supermarkets
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Countdown NZ Supermarkets Employee Review

General

21 March 2019
Countdown is a great place to start off the working life. The staff and management team are all super friendly and easy to get along with. They gave lots of opportunities to try different departments.
Pros
Salary
Cons
some days were longer than others
2 November 2017
Same role
Shop assistant (Former Employee) - New Zealand Whakatane
I enjoyed working there as they were very friendly and welcoming which made the working environment great to work in. The team was also helpful in the training for the role and was always willing to help whenever I had any queries about anything. Also the pay was great and enabled enough money to be saved up to ome to Auz.
Pros
lunch could be at anytime
Cons
Not enough hours
29 December 2016
Same role
Online shopping assistant (Former Employee) - Sylvia Park, Auckland
Busy on the go especially at the beginning and end of the week. Started this job at 15 years old was pretty young but it made me mature and experience work life early which i loved. My fellow co workers was mixed cultures and personalities. Hardest part is when not everyone is pulling their end of rope to help the team out.
22 February 2018
Same location
DELI ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - Dunedin, nz
Always enjoyed my team and the costumers, never felt like i was clocking into work even on stress full days because the work was consistent and everyone helped everyone
Pros
People, friends and well organised work