Counties Manukau District Health Board
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Counties Manukau District Health Board Employee Review

Typical day

31 July 2017
I enjoyed working for Middlemore hosp telephonist, the team was awesome, the management was great, and I enjoyed my job and time there.
Due to family reason I had to leave this job and move to Australia, however if l had not had to leave I can say, that i propably would have retired at this job.
Pros
Awesome team and management
9 May 2020
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) - Manukau
Working at counties manukau dhb has a great population of need. The demands on clinicians is high; however nurses are not paid enough to reflect the demands. The opportunity to develop through your career is slow progression; people currently in management are not always available go observe the dedicated workers. There is a supportive culture; that is good to embrace; to Improve the health disparities. Thanks.

I believe there is a need for mire pacific and diverse leadership at counties manukau to
8 April 2020
Project Leader (Former Employee) - Middlemore
Like home, professional relationships. Progressive, inclusive, collaborative. Excellent opportunities for professional development. Progressive in their approach
6 January 2019
Haemodialysis Staff Nurse (Former Employee) - Auckland
Counties Manukau District Health Board has provided me a great opportunity to deliver nursing care to diaysis patients from different cultural backgrounds. It is a very humbling experience when patients go home grateful with the kind of service they receive after their dialysis treatments.