Coverstaff
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Coverstaff Employee Reviews

New Zealand5 reviews
Was a fun place to work, the difficult part of the job, was i wasn't getting much hours and always had a different job to do each day. Some staffs where friendly but some weren't. Most enjoyable part of the job was getting praised by my hardwork and dedication.
Cons
small hours
I enjoy meeting new people learning new techniques and skills.The team at CoverStaff look after you well and they make sure you are safe at all times.
a typical day morning greetings then find out the days task and then knuckles to the grind stone. the workers all have the same mentality as me work hard and reap the benefits.
Only did 1 temp assignment which was awesome. Met some friends for life. Work life balance was great as it was part time work in Upper Hutt. Data entry of time sheets and payroll were the main duties. Some accounts payable was also done here. Learned new processes and computer packages.
Pros
Awesome people and location
Cons
Contract ended
Comme toute agence d'intérim il y a des inconvénients et des avantages.
J'étais en situation de voyage donc les avantages étaient la facilité de trouver un emploi par le biais de cet organisme, au contraire les inconvénients étaient qu'il n'y avait pas la stabilité d'un emploi.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coverstaff. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6