Creative Activation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Creative Activation Employee Reviews

New Zealand5 reviews
I worked in Auckland Nz fir Creative Field Marketing....they were great in ..support in the Rile as Brand Brand Ambassador...working in Harvey Norman Stores
Pros
Well Organised Company...an great Staff to deal with
Sorry to say that the pay is totally uneconomical. Even though petrol prices almost double in Auckland the pay stayed the same. So each job ended up 50% petrol cost.

I would have thought that after so many years they might have taken my views on board but no it didnt matter to them.

They did not care when I said I had to leave because it was no longer sustainable financially to travel across Auckland for a job for them.

If they would take care of their long term shoppers they might get better ratings from them.

Very sad.
Pros
Some staff friendly
Cons
Same payment for jobs even though petrol cost now double in Auckland
No pay rise in 5 years yet demands, clients and expectations increased. With no return to bottom level staff. Office + Management get perks. Low mileage takes wage to even less. Part time variable hours yet contacted from early morn till late night.
Pros
Work own hours
Cons
Variable hours. Expected to change personal to suit their changes.
This was a casual position with the opportunity to take on work every once in a while and get temping work at some point. Great if you want a bit of extra money now and then.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Hardly any hours
I have really enjoyed working here but as the cant commit to extra hours I unfortunately need to move on.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
big work load