Creative Activation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Creative Activation Employee Reviews

I worked in Auckland Nz fir Creative Field Marketing....they were great in ..support in the Rile as Brand Brand Ambassador...working in Harvey Norman Stores
Pros
Well Organised Company...an great Staff to deal with
Was highly stressful, inadequate training often led to being treated poorly by Nestle employees who acted as though we weren't doing our job properly, and I feel as though one of our managers was exploited and overworked without compensation.
This company is great to work if you need a bit of extra cash as the hours are very flexible too. The work is very simple and easy to pick up. I learned how to write reports better.
Hours in a week can vary from zero to thirty - depending on the various client needs. Not a job that one can really budget with - good as a fill-in job to supplement other income.
It's a good job to have around family balance. Though you earn only a little and the filling out of forms is tedious. The work is remote, so it is good if you have a laptop, but is terrible to do on tablets or on your phone.
I have only just been employed and yet to do my first assignment. I will be going around to various places, given tasks to do and complete, and write report
A great place to work a very professional operation and good culture, supervisors were always available to assist if you had any problems,varied work and outlets to cover.
Pros
Flexible hours to complete tasks
I have found the team to be quite easy to talk to and keep in constant communication with me. Offering me a variety of jobs and areas. Its been a pleasure to work for this team.
Not enough hours. No care factor..no help support from management.terrible conditions. No more to say..Just horrible dirty heavy work especially dome.of the supermarket planograms ..no back up help
Terrible Compant!
Terrible Management!

Poorly Managed In WA!

Worst Mistake I Made Was Accepting A Job With Creative Activation!

Wish I Had Never Left My Previous Employer!
There is no end to the number of problems I have had with this company.

I complete jobs correctly, the system says I've been paid but the money isn't in my bank account.

I complete jobs correctly, but the neighbouring shops change names and the validation team automatically assume the worst, stupidly accuse me of visiting the wrong shop because the neighbouring shops have changed and then refuse to pay me.

I complete a job and make a single mistake. I pay by eftpos instead of cash and the validation team refuse to pay me. I lose time, mileage and I've spent $35 on a stupid edible product that I never wanted.

Be very careful about working here , the place is run by a bunch of idiots and I've had enough. I'm considering legal action.

The reimbursements are overrated once you factor in mileage. Mileage is included in the cost and remember this isn't just gas, it's the brake pads wearing out, part replacement etc. The pay really isn't worth it, considering the time it takes to complete the shop and then go home and answer tons of questions.
I really like doing tasks of research and managing my own time with this job is the bonus. I find submitting the report after each job time involved but it's really worth the investment.
After working as a Brand Ambassador I enjoyed the job, however, I would never work for Creative Field Marketing again. Terribly disorganized, poor staff, payroll problems, staff dis-satisfaction, mandatory training (which wasn't specified prior employment) during the week for someone who works full-time... I could go on... Although I have given some sections high rating (pay and work-life balance), the experience from management and coworkers significantly anchors it down to a 1 star. Would not work there. I feel bad for Nespresso as it tarnishes their good name, as a good and reputable company with a good product.
good weekend pay, job good but management allover the place and cant cope. worse thing was all the rubish you had to listen to on the whatsapp page. Didn't inspire me!
Applied for this job and i had no contact with the management after they had offered me a place. I tried finding out when I was to start working and I had not been responded to. I ended up not even working for them because of the neglect and inability to have a structured hiring system.
I picked up jobs to purchase alcohol and was to be reimbursed. I did a few jobs and got paid the bare minimum but with the alcohol jobs I never got reimbursed and my reports were all rejected for "errors" which I believe they made up as they were reluctant to pay me. I was left out of pocket.
I like the variety of the work & flexibity to complete when I have time. It is a great environment to work in & I feel well supported by everyone that I have worked with in management.
Pros
Flexibility
It's not worth your time and fuel. You get paid x amount for a job but have to drive 1 -2 hours between jobs and spend more than x amount on fuel alone. Work very sporadic. Worse if you have to purchase products, they pay you more for the product purchase but once you deduct that from x amount you are out of pocket still. For example a $28 cake purchase you get paid $4 extra. So you're out of pocket for cake and fuel. Then you have to write lengthy reports at the end of the day on each job as well as read up and be tested on each job the previous night. You dont get paid for that time, just the job you visit.
Pros
Flexibility. The actual work was good
Cons
Lots of unpaid admin hours. Low low pay.
Best company to work for easy to work for they look after their staff always willing to assist you flexible hours and I've been with them for 7 years enjoyable job staff are friendly clients are happy with our work great customer service can lead on to other employee opportunities
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Great work
Love the interactions with the supermarket chains. wish a more permanent position with more hours but great company to work for if only wanting a casual job to work around your everyday life
Working at CA, i was part of a small very close-knit team of individuals. We were never afraid to ask when we did not know or when we knew someone else could do better than us.

Management were really friendly, open and understanding, especially with work life balance, taking into account that we all had lives to lead outside off work.

The job itself was quite easy and fulfilling, however there wasnt much job security and progression, due to the role being a contract based role.
Pros
Good working hours and day to day control of my work
Cons
Little room to move up and around in the company