CROSSMARK
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Independent job
Working on your own has pros and cons. Good company to work for just not enough hours to live off without having a second job. Management are easy to get ahold of usually. Plan your own week, you're given a time frame for the jobs to be completed so you can plan what days you want to go do them. Flexible easy job.
Good place to work.
I worked there as a part time merchandiser for few months and what I found is the good work place. Work-life balance is too good. Management was good.
Merchandiser North Shore Auckland
Really enjoy working for CROSSMARK as it allows me to earn an income while not impacting my family as I work in the evenings. Merchandising keeps me fit as i am moving around the store and lifting boxes and climbing ladders. The people at CROSSMARK are always friendly and helpful.
Pros
Technology
Cons
Stores not having the right stock to build displays
Great work life balance!
Great work life balance which is really important as a parent. My job allows me the flexibility that I need. Enjoy being able to manage my own time in the field and the ability to take on more hours if I wanted.
Get the support I need to work autonomously too. Glad to be working for CROSSMARK.
Flexible role
Good opportunity to make the role your own, my manager was based far away so was left to it.
Store managers can be tough but once you get a relationship going it all falls into place.
Pros
Manage your own time
Cons
Early starts
good people to with with and for
could be doing better need more hours to support my little family of 4 people are good and communication is great. get to travel and a good lifestyle.
Pros
good people
Cons
need more hours
A technical learning experience
A typical day was visiting store sites in their electronics department to clean Samsung products and check for continuity.

Repaired or installed broken fixtures or equipment.

Management within the stores was not always cooperative so learned to work independently and still be humble.

The most enjoyable part visiting new sites with a different schedule

every week to complete to choose and complete by deadlines.

Best part my supervisors support. Hardest part uncooperative retailers.
Pros
My management backup.
Cons
Retailers uncooperation
Fun, Quality work, friendly, growth.
While working with Crossmark as a casual, I have learnt about merchandising and sales. Crossmark is very particular about punctuality and quality. The management is very helpful and always there to answer any queries. Coworkers are very friendly. Hardest part is meeting deadlines and learning is the enjoyable part.
Pros
Good salary, competions
Cons
Meeting Deadlines
shelving
Team is very good and supportive, had fun, and learn about tidiness throughout whole work. Enable to responsible as a part of a small team.
Work your own schedule
The job is very easy and pays well, almost no training is required. You are sent to various grocery stores and stock products. You work by yourself with little to no supervision. The only stipulation is, is that you need a car, and be willing to travel. The only con I can think of is there is not always enough hours.
Pros
Make your own schedule, get paid for eight hours a day no matter how many hours you work (unless you go over)
Cons
Not enough hours, a lot of traveling.
good company to work for
being a cadbury merchandiser was good fun...
got to meet new people and learnt new things...
Pros
first to try new products
Cons
good hours and pay rate