CROSSMARK
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
CROSSMARK Employee Review

Work your own schedule

7 May 2013
The job is very easy and pays well, almost no training is required. You are sent to various grocery stores and stock products. You work by yourself with little to no supervision. The only stipulation is, is that you need a car, and be willing to travel. The only con I can think of is there is not always enough hours.
Pros
Make your own schedule, get paid for eight hours a day no matter how many hours you work (unless you go over)
Cons
Not enough hours, a lot of traveling.
9 March 2020
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
Working on your own has pros and cons. Good company to work for just not enough hours to live off without having a second job. Management are easy to get ahold of usually. Plan your own week, you're given a time frame for the jobs to be completed so you can plan what days you want to go do them. Flexible easy job.
17 November 2019
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I worked there as a part time merchandiser for few months and what I found is the good work place. Work-life balance is too good. Management was good.
7 August 2018
Merchandiser (Current Employee) - North Shore, Auckland
Really enjoy working for CROSSMARK as it allows me to earn an income while not impacting my family as I work in the evenings. Merchandising keeps me fit as i am moving around the store and lifting boxes and climbing ladders. The people at CROSSMARK are always friendly and helpful.
Pros
Technology
Cons
Stores not having the right stock to build displays