CROSSMARK
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from CROSSMARK:

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,147 reviews
Working on your own has pros and cons. Good company to work for just not enough hours to live off without having a second job. Management are easy to get ahold of usually. Plan your own week, you're given a time frame for the jobs to be completed so you can plan what days you want to go do them. Flexible easy job.
Its a get the job done company. I got covid while working in the field. Before they asked uf i was ok they asked could i complete this weeks work. They didn't pount me to any benefis.
Pros
Flexible work day
Cons
Too much is expected to be part time
Highest paying job I could find in the Fairbanks area at the time.The mangers we’re completely insane and you had to do all the work that the managers supposed to do like stocking your own cart up with in inventory. Very easy job, and very boring just standing there demoing products of sams club.
Pros
14 an hour
Cons
No benefits no breaks always a 6 hours shift
a bunch of old ladies bickering at each other, you can become super isolated very fast and NO ONE at crossmark higher ups did anything about it. the abuse was absolutely the worst. the sams club staff were light years better than the crossmark ones. the app crashed all the time so you lost pay because of it.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
mean old ladies
The territory is too large, but they complain about mileage. I was driving from Illinois to Iowa weekly, and the time my car broke down an hour from home, the manager never even checked to see if I made it home. They constantly call you on your time off and question everything you do. It’s like being spied on 24 hours a day.
Pros
Decent money if you don’t mind ruining your vehicle
Cons
Small mileage reimbursement; poor management; lack of overall care
My manager is one of the best I've ever worked for, and my team are all so supportive and engaging that I've been privileged to be part of.

I feel confident this company will pull through this pandemic, although I wish they'd let up work from home forever.
Pros
Teamwork, good work is rewarded
Cons
You get what you get with CMK. No training, no "real" support from your supervisor, no advancement, no guarantee you'll have work from week to week. The job responsibilities are pretty simple once you grasp onto what's expected of you. If you have zero experience in this field, you're in for a wild ride trust me.
Pros
Very flexible with scheduling, no supervisor breathing down your neck, paid travel and paid hotels of your choice, weekly pay, hour long lunches, 95% of the people you're working with are happy to help and are a pleasure to work with.
Cons
No pay advancement, sorry operating apps and programs, some people will make sure your experience is pure stressful, way too much time off around the holidays, ZERO training, absolutely no overtime approval, no Plano grams ever, you have to get direction from the lead on how products are to be set.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at CROSSMARK is a mess

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at CROSSMARK are never ever get raises. I was there 2 yrs

In general, managers at CROSSMARK you have no just deal with a man on the phone all the time

Overall

My experience working at CROSSMARK too much favoritism
It was a good company until Advantage took over. Never saw a manager very seldom answered emails! I worked mostly at Walmart and that’s terrible place
Pros
Got to take home what we didn’t sell.
Cons
No health Insurance
Working with Crossmark was a pleasure. Great experience it opened the door for a better opportunity. There's pay excellent. But not many hours. Good for students, mother's.
Pros
No work in the school holidays.
Cons
arriving at the store in is not included in the pay, time will be considered half an hour same As for the finish time
The company is very self centered and doesn't comply with federal or state labor laws. Forced people out and violated privacy and HIPPA laws. I would make sure you have everything in writing.
Job security and advancement
In terms of job security at CROSSMARK, I think the security is there, as there was not enough personnel to cover all the projects. The turn over was very high. Sadly in my experience the opportunity to advance after 5 years was never presented.

In general, managers at CROSSMARK were easy and friendly to work with. My team leader was very personable and understood life still happened. As long as the work was completed on time and correctly. We had no issues it was only after his forced retirement that the replacement manager became difficult to work with.
Good Company to work for, no raises ever. I worked part time, but I'm sure the full time employees get better perks. Easy assignments if you can follow instructions. Make your own hours for the most part. overall , I liked my job.
Pros
work /life balance, weekly pay
Cons
no pay incentives
When I was working at Crossmark the schedule was Thursday-Sunday. Doesn't guarantee you will work those days. Some days you will be busy, other days you wont have anything to do besides educate customers with a product you don't have. It's a pretty simple job. You would have to set up event tables, hand out samples, and interact with people.
I guess it was a good part time side job but the mileage pay was a joke and they paid extra based on scan rates(which I thought was a scam) personally.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Pay
At first this job was easy now it's even harder to get through the day as they make new rules every seconds any none of them make any sense. People treat you as a slave they expect too much and we don'T EVEN GET PAID that much
Pros
friendly co -workers
Cons
no respect, stressed, unfair rules, forced to smile, too petty
My manager used me si she would not have to travel far. She would have never travel over 75 miles to a worksite to make sure it was set up and then travel the next day another 75 miles to another store. Not worth it.
Pros
Doing something different everyday
Cons
Healthcare, too much travel, for 60 miles are on you, not paid.
Over all they have been a wonderful company to work for. Very helpful and understanding of everyday life issues that we all face from time to time. Pay is bout average
They area good company work for,
Sales merchandise in business reviews for supermarkets drugstores Walmart and target I was quite happy with most companies they to downsize and re route territory's
Management here needs a lot of help, they are often aloof and have no clue what’s really going on.

I was told several times I would get my own territory-never happened. I was being sent to places almost an hour from my home...so eventually I quit
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Low pay, management doesn’t care, too far to drive
I lived in Los Angeles and they made it easy to work without ever seeing anyone most times. Nice side job but need energy to do all that scanning! Had a great supervisor.
Pros
Set your own schedule.
Cons
Some stores a huge and take forever to scan.