CROSSMARK
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from CROSSMARK:

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews for Merchandiser

Merchandiser7 reviews
New Zealand7 reviews
I worked there as a part time merchandiser for few months and what I found is the good work place. Work-life balance is too good. Management was good.
Really enjoy working for CROSSMARK as it allows me to earn an income while not impacting my family as I work in the evenings. Merchandising keeps me fit as i am moving around the store and lifting boxes and climbing ladders. The people at CROSSMARK are always friendly and helpful.
Pros
Technology
Cons
Stores not having the right stock to build displays
Great work life balance which is really important as a parent. My job allows me the flexibility that I need. Enjoy being able to manage my own time in the field and the ability to take on more hours if I wanted. Get the support I need to work autonomously too. Glad to be working for CROSSMARK.
Good opportunity to make the role your own, my manager was based far away so was left to it. Store managers can be tough but once you get a relationship going it all falls into place.
Pros
Manage your own time
Cons
Early starts
could be doing better need more hours to support my little family of 4 people are good and communication is great. get to travel and a good lifestyle.
Pros
good people
Cons
need more hours
While working with Crossmark as a casual, I have learnt about merchandising and sales. Crossmark is very particular about punctuality and quality. The management is very helpful and always there to answer any queries. Coworkers are very friendly. Hardest part is meeting deadlines and learning is the enjoyable part.
Pros
Good salary, competions
Cons
Meeting Deadlines
being a cadbury merchandiser was good fun...got to meet new people and learnt new things...
Pros
first to try new products
Cons
good hours and pay rate