CROSSMARK
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from CROSSMARK:

CROSSMARK Management reviews

New Zealand11 reviews
Working on your own has pros and cons. Good company to work for just not enough hours to live off without having a second job. Management are easy to get ahold of usually. Plan your own week, you're given a time frame for the jobs to be completed so you can plan what days you want to go do them. Flexible easy job.
I worked there as a part time merchandiser for few months and what I found is the good work place. Work-life balance is too good. Management was good.
A typical day was visiting store sites in their electronics department to clean Samsung products and check for continuity.

Repaired or installed broken fixtures or equipment.

Management within the stores was not always cooperative so learned to work independently and still be humble.

The most enjoyable part visiting new sites with a different schedule

every week to complete to choose and complete by deadlines.

Best part my supervisors support. Hardest part uncooperative retailers.
Pros
My management backup.
Cons
Retailers uncooperation
While working with Crossmark as a casual, I have learnt about merchandising and sales. Crossmark is very particular about punctuality and quality. The management is very helpful and always there to answer any queries. Coworkers are very friendly. Hardest part is meeting deadlines and learning is the enjoyable part.
Pros
Good salary, competions
Cons
Meeting Deadlines