CROSSMARK
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
CROSSMARK Employee Review

Good place to work.

17 November 2019
I worked there as a part time merchandiser for few months and what I found is the good work place. Work-life balance is too good. Management was good.
7 August 2018
Same role
Merchandiser (Current Employee) - North Shore, Auckland
Really enjoy working for CROSSMARK as it allows me to earn an income while not impacting my family as I work in the evenings. Merchandising keeps me fit as i am moving around the store and lifting boxes and climbing ladders. The people at CROSSMARK are always friendly and helpful.
Pros
Technology
Cons
Stores not having the right stock to build displays
11 July 2018
Same roleSame location
Merchandiser (Current Employee) - Auckland
Great work life balance which is really important as a parent. My job allows me the flexibility that I need. Enjoy being able to manage my own time in the field and the ability to take on more hours if I wanted.
Get the support I need to work autonomously too. Glad to be working for CROSSMARK.
2 May 2016
Same roleSame location
Merchandiser (Current Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
While working with Crossmark as a casual, I have learnt about merchandising and sales. Crossmark is very particular about punctuality and quality. The management is very helpful and always there to answer any queries. Coworkers are very friendly. Hardest part is meeting deadlines and learning is the enjoyable part.
Pros
Good salary, competions
Cons
Meeting Deadlines