Crowne Plaza Hotel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Crowne Plaza Hotel Employee Review

fun place to work at

10 September 2013
What I have learnt was to set up the rooms that was required. it was quite physical and on-going
Pros
nice free lunch
Cons
supervisor
9 March 2020
Same role
Self-Checker/Room Attendant/Night Porter (Former Employee) - Queenstown, Otago
To ensure a high standard of professional appearance and hygiene all the time. To ensure cleanliness and orderliness is maintained in assigned areas. To have complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel policy relating to the fire, hygiene, health and safety. To respond to any changes in housekeeping function as dictated by the company hotel and policy. To clean the room according to the standards. Reporting all the necessary things to immediate supervisor.
13 April 2016
Same roleSame location
Room Attendant (Current Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
working there is tough but its fun working there with multi cultural people. I love working there because all the management team as well as the co workers are very friendly and helpful. They help me when i do have any problems and support and motivate me.
Pros
free lunch and uniform
Cons
long hour shifts
21 January 2020
Same location
Laundry assistant (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
If you are an islnder then this job is for you. House keeping is majority Tongans and Samoans. Management is really good, just be honest. Rotating rosters, so flexibility is a must. Cheap parking ad you get a free meal,but the meal isn't the greatest. But for a student or visa worker I would recommend.
Pros
Free lunches cheap parking
Cons
Too many Islanders that gossip.