Cushman & Wakefield
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cushman & Wakefield Work–Life Balance reviews

I enjoyed working for C & W. There was always something going on with new properties, new people and new aspects of the job. I learned to always be open to new ideas and learned to push beyond my comfort zone and accept responsibilities for job descriptions outside my normal. I loved working with individuals throughout the company and expressing my ideas to make jobs easier or listening to others ideas.
Pros
Benefits and accrued time off, ability to work from home
Pursue if interested in real estate! Great place to start a career, learn from sharp and intelligent professionals, and to dive deep early in your career!
Pretty good benefits and training opportunities for a big company. The property management side can be stressful, boring, or chaotic depending on the day. That is just the nature of property management. Development opportunities are great if you want to be in property management.
Existe um canal para apontar desvios em qualquer setor. Existem benefícios além dos básicos. Empresa com uma cultura muito boa focada também no bem estar do funcionário.
Pros
Beneficios
Cons
Nenhum
Work Life Balance pretty good. Plenty of support. On call on the weekends. Some of the buildings had major deferred maintenance. Some major issues to tend to on weekends, early morning and late nights.
Pros
Support from upper management was available
Cons
Sometimes difficult to get a hold of vendors for repairs on emergency calls
While the company is a good company to work for, decent pay and comparable benefits, the leadership and culture are a real turn off. The management of the firm is not inclusive or diverse and has had serious bouts of discrimination. I do believe its gotten better, but the roots are still there. The culture is sad and not collaborative at all. Its a competitive firm and if on a good team, one could do well. But, there are disparities in the haves and have-nots.
Pros
Competitive Benefits, Some Growth
Cons
Culture, Work environment
Desestimulante, pois não valoriza a promoção interna, ou seja, acaba com o sonho de fazer carreira numa empresa multinacional. A gerência brilhava sozinha.
Pros
Oferece benefícios
Cons
Vale refeição muito baixo
The culture at CW is definitely hard to beat. Management encourages employees to explore new opportunities and departments which is incredible. They have a great remote work opportunities across the company, leading to easier internal transfers. CW has grown exponentially for several years in a row, which has lead to inadequate associate and management training. It is a very political system, and promotions seem to be based on like-minded skill sets, leaving departments less than diverse and a lot of group think. Compensation is well below market and company intentionally hides pay tiers for internal positions with attempts to undercut employees
Pros
Great, laid back company culture and work life balance
Cons
Low pay, inadequate training
It's a boys and girls club. Aka who you know. There is no development; no training. There is no diversity training. They push their own agenda. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
I work as a stationed Technician II / Building and Grounds for FedEx. C&W is a great company if you’re just starting out or have a little bit of experience. For what I do at my facility working 15 hrs a day at times, on call 24/7 late nights and the whole stressful shaBang.. we’re not paid enough. Bottom line. Id suggest get experience here, then move up to JLL or JBT. Overall though, I like my job, I work here and the people here count on me and respect me and my work ethic.
Pros
C&W Bosses are real cool, Flexible Time, Your Own Boss, People you get to meet, learning new things
Cons
Pay, Catty FedEx Managers
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cushman & Wakefield?
Uma empresa com um ótimo ambiente de trabalho com muita organização e pontualidade que zela pelo bem estar de seus colaboradores . Adorei a experiência de trabalhado nessa conceituada empresa. P
Pros
Preocupação com obem estar de seus colaboradores
Cons
Flexibilidade de horários
What this company lacks in starting pay, they make up in benefits. Allows for vacation and sicks days. Great for families and young people wanting to get involved in commercial real estate
Pros
Pto, Sick Days, Employee Engagement
Cons
Inside Promotions without manager training
Dia de trabalho era bem tranquilo. Obtive alguns conhecimentos.Local de trabalho bem agradável e uma ótima cultura.
Pros
Tem bons benefícios
Modern office/environment. Decent job. Not paid a competitive wage for the workload. Some managers are great, others got promoted with their fake personalities. Decent place to start your career.
Pros
Work Life Balance, Pto
Cons
Cliquish, Compensation
A mulher falou com a colega que iria me demitir caso eu ficasse grávida e tivesse um filho. Mandava eu fazer contratos em espanhol (nunca foi um requisito da vagão conhecimento desta língua).
Pros
Localização
Cons
Salário baixo, clima péssimo, benefícios ruins
Little opportunity for advancement if you're not in the right demographic, or don't have a sponsor in leadership. Supervisors have no interest in your advancement.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
pay, opportunity
Empresa voltada para prestação de serviços com estratégia em negócios. Oportunidade para crescer no mercado de trabalho.
It's arguably the best company in which I've worked, no kidding. I was hired to manage programs and I do just that, with little or no interference in my daily role. I have a bunch of great, helpful resources to lean on as I need them. This is a company that is still developing what it wants/needs to be for the future, and most people are open-minded to positive change and ideas. It's a cool place to be.
Pros
Work life balance, autonomy
Cons
None that are unique to this business
It all depends on the client. I worked at C&W largest client account and C&W's identity is virtually non-existent and C&W account leadership does next to nothing in helping their employees grow as part of the C&W family. You become the client...flaws and deficiencies as well. Firm is working on diversity and inclusion but has a long way to go.
Pros
Can telecommute.
Cons
No connection with ones own company.
Cushman & Wakefield es una empresa que trabaja en equipo y que fácilmente volvería a trabajar sin ningún problema. Cushman potencia a sus colaboradores y quizás propondría una línea de carrera cada 2 años.
Pros
Cobertura médica privada 100%
Cons
Ninguna
I love working here. I admire the competence of the people with whom I interact. I am allowed to take on the challenges that I feel competent taking on. Yet there is always someone available to back me up as needed.