DB SCHENKER
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DB SCHENKER Employee Reviews

New Zealand5 reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,150 reviews

Great

Overall, this being my first job fully, I learned more everyday. Even with minimal opportunity to do what you signed up for, it's great and highly recommend as a first jump start job. The fact that no one was left out no matter what culture you were, the people who work within the walls of DB schenker will always make you feel welcome.

Productive and fun workplace

nice management, and a fast pace workplace aswel I used to picked orders and not find it hard as they had locations and everything up to date in storing.

Company structure doesn't suit all staff especially those that don't have a choice.

Burlington air Express- awesome company Bax global - awesome company DB Schenker - not so great management team. Some managers are racist. Unfair dismissal.

good international logistic corporate

I was fortunate to be part of the management team, being able to attend to various overseas courses and regional meetings, understanding different visions in regards of overseas business management.

professional and friendly workplace

Great culture, hard working and fast paced Awesome place to work for Help and support were always provided when needed between co-workers and management. I was handling all the ocean incoming shipments from Australia, Pacific Islands and America. This enhanced my interests in freight forwarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DB SCHENKER. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9
  • DB SCHENKER
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?