DHL Employee Reviews

Found 39 reviews matching the search See all 14,969 reviews
I just need extra money to paid my bills
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland19 November 2019
I just need a extra part time for extra money to help my family plus i need exercise for my future..and i like to take this job cause its good for my health..and im looking the good time for its start 6pm if yous have any shift on that time..please
good company
Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury11 November 2019
Christchurch Dhl express has a very small team which make working together easier and more enjoyable. Very fast paced job. Would recommend to others to work for.
tiene un mal ambiente laboral
capturista de datos en almacen (Former Employee) –  parque nelson18 July 2019
Cuenta con un mal ambiente laboral, desorden y desorganización
Pros
buenas prestaciones
Cons
Desorden y desorganización
Not really the best place to work for
Courier Boy (Former Employee) –  Manurewa, Auckland3 June 2019
Throughout the experience of me working at this place i will honestly aay that i wouldn't recommend anyone to actually work with DHL. The managers are always rude and they don't really wanna teach new people.
very productive
Pick packer (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury26 April 2018
Very dynamic and productive team to work with. Good work culture with an excellent set of people. busy to work but it is a good place to work for long time
friendly work place
Pick packer/ scanning (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland12 April 2018
easy and consistent work throughout the week, good pay and evenly timed lunch breaks and friendly people who they hav looked after at my time at DHL.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Not a good place for me to work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Mangere, Auckland22 March 2018
The place was too cold and we have to wait for the courier van or trucks to be arrived. Sometimes we have to work late because of the traffic. It was a busy job
Pros
discount for all the staff
Cons
the warehouse is too cold
time a dhl
Bosch Leading Hand (Former Employee) –  New Zealand1 January 2018
i started off being a temp fro drake international working at Dhl nz and that was my first job , i worked being a temp for one whole year before DHL hired me . i worked as aa storemans person and not long after that i become a Leading Hand . i enjoyed most of my time at dhl the work culture was good ..
Cons
was easy to pick up, manage deliveries and moving parcels
Courier Assistant (Former Employee) –  wellington air port depo.28 August 2017
when working there on work experience, I enjoyed it because it was easy to get along with everyone there. there was always something that needed to be done so there was never nothing to do. either if it was loading parcels into the vans unloading parcels from trailers or delivering postage, there was always something to be done. work environment was friendly and everyone had a part to play.
Good workplace
Network Control Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Auckland Airport, Auckland9 August 2017
It was a great place to work in. Enjoyed my team also enjoyed the services available. Good place to start and grow. Multicultural environment with different sides to view and explore.
Pros
Tbd
friendly and ongoing
MC Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Auckland28 May 2017
we worked a lot on every thing to solve the difficulties. supportive management system. safe working area as the safety was always first. fast maintenance and caring about vehicles.
Pros
on time payments, gift baskets
Cons
natural work difficulties
Great management fun work space
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland Airport, Auckland1 May 2017
Great company to work for well looked after, friendly and hard working team. Always going over and beyond for customers as well as the staff. Good work and social life balance.
Pros
Free lunches, great staff
Cons
Nothing really :)
Productive and safe work place
Operation agent (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland17 January 2017
A good place to work but need improvement of how to recognizing individual performance . A good training is a concrete base direction for new recruitment to start from first day.
Gaining Experience
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland8 January 2017
DHL has taught me alot of things well my time working there. Gain so much out of a small period of time. learning how to use a scanner to find peoples orders. and building up my confidence in communicating with others.
Proactive and cooperative
Team member (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury7 September 2016
The DHL company is very cooperative and proactive company. it is all the time helps the customers and the company have a great customers services and produce a good quality products.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
8 hours sifts
Culturally inviting.
Storeman/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland16 August 2016
Well as my normal worked day would start very fast and busy and will end busy, i learned that not everyday is the same different characters on a day to day, always got along with the management, and our agencies team were like family inside and outside of work, i would have to say the hardest part was leaving them all, and i really got along with everyone i worked with never had a problem with anyone.
Pros
We had site gatherings for recognition on our hard work.
Cons
Had a heavy work load.
Great place to work, they take care of their workers.
Reception / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand2 June 2016
I worked in Reception, I absolutely loved my job. I was able to interact with people the public and staff throughout they day and the company would often reward its workers.
High team performance, good work colleagues
Store person (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand10 May 2016
Good company to work for. Well managed, gives good career opportunities to staff, co-workers worked well together as a team. Hardest part was the work load with short staff available.
Liked that we had a fun team to work with.
Pros
Career oppurtunities
Cons
Lack of staff reveiw
fast paced and hard work
Driver (Former Employee) –  auckland3 April 2016
early starts and you have to be good with time management. Very physical work which i liked. Faster and harder you worked, the easier you made things for yourself at the end of the day. I got along with every one i guess cos of my sense of humour but i pride myself in hardwork
Pros
work colleagues
Cons
low wages
DHL Supply Chain Review
Storeperson/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Highbrook, Auckland10 March 2016
A very busy warehouse environment, quality of work is at a high standard. Minimal errors are expected by Management. Though there were too many long hours due to overload of work.
Apart from that, we had a good team. Promotion is a rare opportunity, even though we were highly recommended.
Pros
Job opportunity
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.

55.1K