DHL logo
DHL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DHL Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 48 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,003 reviews

Need better pay

Better pay would make DHL a very good place to work at. The culture and the team are very friendly. Currently still working here and would love a good pay rise.

Fun and excellence

DHL has helped be expand my skills and grow. i have learnt more about the industry rather then just about my role in the business. The management are supportive and friendly. Awesome atmosphere

Pros

Week day work only weekends off

Fair

My review with DHL, is we all get treated fairly, management great people, supervisors are awesome people and the workers are very friendly. Makes you feel welcome.

My time working for DHL

I really enjoyed my time at DHL. Really fun friendly environment. Although I can't remember the salary as I was working as a temp 4 years ago. But I do recommend this.

Average job

As a temp the staff were mostly helpful and nice. Then there were staff who lack communication with me and talks to the manager instead. This is poor communication skills and almost like backstabbing. Some of them would tell me I'm too slow when I'm working - COMMUNICATE!!! and ask if I need help. They made such a big fuss over me supposedly fixing make up in the toilet while I work when I wasn't then decided to cut me off because Im too slow. Not a particularly good company to work for long term as they dont allow you to grow and progress in other areas of the company. Some of them are rude and can lack basic communication skills.

Best employer of the choice

DHL has been one of leading logistics brand in international business. The culture and development expand employee capability to perform well within organization.

I love working for this company

Team was excellent to work with. Lots of travelling involved for me to cover other staff membets through out new zealand. Sa to leave due to redundancy

Good entry level place

If you're looking for an entry into the workforce it's a good place to start for experience, somewhere to broaden your network and there is opportunity to advance in the company too

Pros

Opportunities

Cons

No guarantee of work

I just need extra money to paid my bills

I just need a extra part time for extra money to help my family plus i need exercise for my future..and i like to take this job cause its good for my health..and im looking the good time for its start 6pm if yous have any shift on that time..please

good company

Christchurch Dhl express has a very small team which make working together easier and more enjoyable. Very fast paced job. Would recommend to others to work for.

Jobs at DHL

See more jobs

The enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and also taking on new challenges. I've learned how to use different equipment and also new skills that will help me in the future.

tiene un mal ambiente laboral

Cuenta con un mal ambiente laboral, desorden y desorganización

Pros

buenas prestaciones

Cons

Desorden y desorganización

Not really the best place to work for

Throughout the experience of me working at this place i will honestly aay that i wouldn't recommend anyone to actually work with DHL. The managers are always rude and they don't really wanna teach new people.

very productive

Very dynamic and productive team to work with. Good work culture with an excellent set of people. busy to work but it is a good place to work for long time

friendly work place

easy and consistent work throughout the week, good pay and evenly timed lunch breaks and friendly people who they hav looked after at my time at DHL.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Not a good place for me to work

The place was too cold and we have to wait for the courier van or trucks to be arrived. Sometimes we have to work late because of the traffic. It was a busy job

Pros

discount for all the staff

Cons

the warehouse is too cold

time a dhl

i started off being a temp fro drake international working at Dhl nz and that was my first job , i worked being a temp for one whole year before DHL hired me . i worked as aa storemans person and not long after that i become a Leading Hand . i enjoyed most of my time at dhl the work culture was good ..

Cons

was easy to pick up, manage deliveries and moving parcels

when working there on work experience, I enjoyed it because it was easy to get along with everyone there. there was always something that needed to be done so there was never nothing to do. either if it was loading parcels into the vans unloading parcels from trailers or delivering postage, there was always something to be done. work environment was friendly and everyone had a part to play.

Good workplace

It was a great place to work in. Enjoyed my team also enjoyed the services available. Good place to start and grow. Multicultural environment with different sides to view and explore.

Pros

Tbd

friendly and ongoing

we worked a lot on every thing to solve the difficulties. supportive management system. safe working area as the safety was always first. fast maintenance and caring about vehicles.

Pros

on time payments, gift baskets

Cons

natural work difficulties

Great management fun work space

Great company to work for well looked after, friendly and hard working team. Always going over and beyond for customers as well as the staff. Good work and social life balance.

Pros

Free lunches, great staff

Cons

Nothing really :)
  • DHL