DHL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DHL

DHL Employee Review

A really enjoyable, learning experience at DHL

While working for DHL I have come across difficult barriers/situations I had to overcome, such as poor customer services and sometimes my co-workers. During my experience at DHL my communication skills have improved also my HI Reach has improved dramatically from when I first began driving. The most enjoyable part of this job was my environment i worked in and the people around me.

Same roleSame location

Culturally inviting.

Well as my normal worked day would start very fast and busy and will end busy, i learned that not everyday is the same different characters on a day to day, always got along with the management, and our agencies team were like family inside and outside of work, i would have to say the hardest part was leaving them all, and i really got along with everyone i worked with never had a problem with anyone.

Pros

We had site gatherings for recognition on our hard work.

Cons

Had a heavy work load.
Same roleSame location

Cultural environment was fun and energetic.

A normal day at work would be fun, i learned that team co-operation was a key attribute, the work environment was well co-ordinate'd, most employees were really enthusiastic, kind and helpful. the hardest part of work would have to be time management, prioritizing. the most enjoyable part of work was achieving dead lines.

Pros

Site bbq

Cons

Same location

Fair

My review with DHL, is we all get treated fairly, management great people, supervisors are awesome people and the workers are very friendly. Makes you feel welcome.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.9K