DHL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DHL

DHL Employee Review

Fair

My review with DHL, is we all get treated fairly, management great people, supervisors are awesome people and the workers are very friendly. Makes you feel welcome.

Average job

As a temp the staff were mostly helpful and nice. Then there were staff who lack communication with me and talks to the manager instead. This is poor communication skills and almost like backstabbing. Some of them would tell me I'm too slow when I'm working - COMMUNICATE!!! and ask if I need help. They made such a big fuss over me supposedly fixing make up in the toilet while I work when I wasn't then decided to cut me off because Im too slow. Not a particularly good company to work for long term as they dont allow you to grow and progress in other areas of the company. Some of them are rude and can lack basic communication skills.
Same location

Best employer of the choice

DHL has been one of leading logistics brand in international business. The culture and development expand employee capability to perform well within organization.

friendly and ongoing

we worked a lot on every thing to solve the difficulties. supportive management system. safe working area as the safety was always first. fast maintenance and caring about vehicles.

Pros

on time payments, gift baskets

Cons

natural work difficulties

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.8K
5.9K
4.2K
1.5K
1.9K

• DHL
  • Fair
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?