Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DHL Employee Review

Fair

11 June 2020
My review with DHL, is we all get treated fairly, management great people, supervisors are awesome people and the workers are very friendly. Makes you feel welcome.
27 March 2020
Pick Packer (Former Employee) - Auckland
As a temp the staff were mostly helpful and nice. Then there were staff who lack communication with me and talks to the manager instead. This is poor communication skills and almost like backstabbing. Some of them would tell me I'm too slow when I'm working - COMMUNICATE!!! and ask if I need help. They made such a big fuss over me supposedly fixing make up in the toilet while I work when I wasn't then decided to cut me off because Im too slow. Not a particularly good company to work for long term as they dont allow you to grow and progress in other areas of the company. Some of them are rude and can lack basic communication skills.
12 March 2020
Cargo Agent / Driver (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
DHL has been one of leading logistics brand in international business. The culture and development expand employee capability to perform well within organization.
28 May 2017
MC Truck Driver (Former Employee) - Auckland
we worked a lot on every thing to solve the difficulties. supportive management system. safe working area as the safety was always first. fast maintenance and caring about vehicles.
Pros
on time payments, gift baskets
Cons
natural work difficulties