DHL Employee Review
As a temp the staff were mostly helpful and nice. Then there were staff who lack communication with me and talks to the manager instead. This is poor communication skills and almost like backstabbing. Some of them would tell me I'm too slow when I'm working - COMMUNICATE!!! and ask if I need help. They made such a big fuss over me supposedly fixing make up in the toilet while I work when I wasn't then decided to cut me off because Im too slow. Not a particularly good company to work for long term as they dont allow you to grow and progress in other areas of the company. Some of them are rude and can lack basic communication skills.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 18,692 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about DHL
- What are the working hours at DHL?2 people answered
- If you were to leave DHL, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at DHL?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at DHL?One person answered
- Is DHL hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Have been invited to the assessment centre in Auckland as a contact centre advisor. What is the happ…
See all questions and answers
DHL Reviews by Job Title