DHL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DHL

DHL Employee Review

Gaining Experience

DHL has taught me alot of things well my time working there. Gain so much out of a small period of time. learning how to use a scanner to find peoples orders. and building up my confidence in communicating with others.

Same role

My time working for DHL

I really enjoyed my time at DHL. Really fun friendly environment. Although I can't remember the salary as I was working as a temp 4 years ago. But I do recommend this.
Same role

Average job

As a temp the staff were mostly helpful and nice. Then there were staff who lack communication with me and talks to the manager instead. This is poor communication skills and almost like backstabbing. Some of them would tell me I'm too slow when I'm working - COMMUNICATE!!! and ask if I need help. They made such a big fuss over me supposedly fixing make up in the toilet while I work when I wasn't then decided to cut me off because Im too slow. Not a particularly good company to work for long term as they dont allow you to grow and progress in other areas of the company. Some of them are rude and can lack basic communication skills.
Same roleSame location

friendly work place

easy and consistent work throughout the week, good pay and evenly timed lunch breaks and friendly people who they hav looked after at my time at DHL.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.9K