DHL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DHL

DHL Employee Review

Good entry level place

If you're looking for an entry into the workforce it's a good place to start for experience, somewhere to broaden your network and there is opportunity to advance in the company too

Pros

Opportunities

Cons

No guarantee of work

DHL Supply Chain Review

A very busy warehouse environment, quality of work is at a high standard. Minimal errors are expected by Management. Though there were too many long hours due to overload of work. Apart from that, we had a good team. Promotion is a rare opportunity, even though we were highly recommended.

Pros

Job opportunity

Same role

DHL is a very good Company to work in. Very friendly people.

It's very enjoying going to work in the morning, meeting very friendly people. I have learned that DHl is a world wide company.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil
Same role

Very Productive and enjoyable based in a team environment

A typical day would be Processing orders which included pick/packing, Inbounding/dispatching, data entry, providing Commercial invoices and many more. The most enjoyable part of my job were my co-workers who made my time there a lot easier. The hardest part of the job was training numerous of employees on how to the job. the management team were pretty good, a few errors they might need to improve on but overall a well developed team. I learnt from my experience a number of things. One thing I had learnt that stood out for me was work ethics. we learnt very quickly about work ethics and improving on it on a daily basis.

Pros

Over time provded when needed

Cons

no incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.8K