DHL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DHL

DHL Employee Review

it was good working in DHL

its a 3pl company... basically picking cosmetics nice environment nice management... overall it was good working there.

Pros

Refreshment on ocassions

Cons

My time working for DHL

I really enjoyed my time at DHL. Really fun friendly environment. Although I can't remember the salary as I was working as a temp 4 years ago. But I do recommend this.

Average job

As a temp the staff were mostly helpful and nice. Then there were staff who lack communication with me and talks to the manager instead. This is poor communication skills and almost like backstabbing. Some of them would tell me I'm too slow when I'm working - COMMUNICATE!!! and ask if I need help. They made such a big fuss over me supposedly fixing make up in the toilet while I work when I wasn't then decided to cut me off because Im too slow. Not a particularly good company to work for long term as they dont allow you to grow and progress in other areas of the company. Some of them are rude and can lack basic communication skills.

very productive

Very dynamic and productive team to work with. Good work culture with an excellent set of people. busy to work but it is a good place to work for long time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.8K
5.9K
4.2K
1.5K
1.9K

• DHL
  • it was good working in DHL