Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DHL Employee Review

My time working for DHL

6 May 2020
I really enjoyed my time at DHL. Really fun friendly environment. Although I can't remember the salary as I was working as a temp 4 years ago. But I do recommend this.
27 March 2020
Same role
As a temp the staff were mostly helpful and nice. Then there were staff who lack communication with me and talks to the manager instead. This is poor communication skills and almost like backstabbing. Some of them would tell me I'm too slow when I'm working - COMMUNICATE!!! and ask if I need help. They made such a big fuss over me supposedly fixing make up in the toilet while I work when I wasn't then decided to cut me off because Im too slow. Not a particularly good company to work for long term as they dont allow you to grow and progress in other areas of the company. Some of them are rude and can lack basic communication skills.
26 April 2018
Very dynamic and productive team to work with. Good work culture with an excellent set of people. busy to work but it is a good place to work for long time
12 April 2018
easy and consistent work throughout the week, good pay and evenly timed lunch breaks and friendly people who they hav looked after at my time at DHL.
Pros
free lunch
Cons