Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews

Showing all 19,005 reviews
Better pay would make DHL a very good place to work at. The culture and the team are very friendly. Currently still working here and would love a good pay rise.
Quando trabalhei foi uma experiência única havia um time que tinha alguns colaboradores que conversando conseguíamos agregar mais valor.
Pros
uma empresa com uma cultura boa
Cons
nada a contras
From day 1 its very clear you're replaceable. They don't have enough trainers, forklifts or people there to help you out. They throw you on a forklift and it's up to you to figure out your place there. Supervisors are above the law and if you hit one of them because they aren't ever paying attention to the aisles then it's your fault.
Pros
Sometimes they buy us lunch
Cons
Short breaks, unfair treatment
The longer I stay here, the worse and worse it seems to get. Management are a joke, as is their advancement/training policy. I have requested for more training various times, and nothing has come of it.
Pros
Colleagues are okay
Infelizmente é uma empresa que diz ter como maior valor, o seu funcionario; mas não cumpre essa politica.
Pros
Empresa multinacional
Cons
Todo o resto
Good place to work. Always something to do. Weather gets cold in winter so dress warm. Good people to work with and you make friends easily. Good hours and pay as well.
When working for DHL in the Offload department you have many areas for work small NCY and large NCY then you have deck which is working on the caster deck moving the air freight containers to the offload bays. Then is working in Coy which is the emptying the containers safely onto the conveyor belts to be sorted into new destinations in the reload department.
Pros
Good employer
Cons
Long hours at Christmas due to high levels of packets
This was the great experience of my life to work there but the increment policy of HR isn't good.I got three promotions while i start working there but in that period I didn't got any increment.
Pros
They dont care about the new commers.
Cons
They should keep a ckeck on new commers and hard workers increments.
Very biased company to work for. The management does not do their job, they say one thing and do another. They do not do what they tell you they are going to do.
Pros
Cons
OT with no advanced warning, misc other
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DHL?
Heb et er super na mijn zin daar er is een leuke sfeer
Pros
Geen druk
Cons
Planning van het uitzendbureau
Had the best pick times every day for months but was not getting incentive on my positive times due to lack of management on site to do the final manager certification follow along until they were ready. Once I was positive and certified on all the basic job tasks is when they decided to not put us on job tasks that we could make bonus on unless one of the lifers that we're still there didn't want it. Plus never got approved on any of my down time sheets even though it was required to assist other employees
Pros
All the overtime that you can take
Cons
Lack of humanity for non management workers unless they were a errand boy and, lack of proper assessment sheets on shift productions and daily required volume
great place to work. good pay. good management. friendly coworkers. the hiring process was easy and professional. The environment is nice clean and well organized.
Pros
pay
Cons
short breaks
DHL is a great company to work for. Benefits are great. VERY flexible and lenient attendance policy. However, if you plan to progress, get your degree
Pros
Attendance policy, job security, safety
Cons
Pay, lack of continued learning or education, lack of diversity among management and senior leadership
While it has been a number of years since I worked there, I found the leadership helpful, the work environment lively, and the pay commensurate with the job.
I was greatful and disappointed with this global supply chain at the same time. Nothing can prepare you for the culture shock, after 6 months you become used to working with the insane amount of kpi's to manage and achieve.As an Operations Supervisor you quickly find out that upper management will throw anyone under the bus for self preservation. Great experience, learnt valuable lessons that I can take with me for future growth in new environments.
Pros
Great pay, great on your cv.
Cons
Meetings all day, long hours, sneaky management
Recursos humano, tiene que mirar los superiores tambien
Pros
Tiene muchos venefio
Cons
Si lo ahi
Treated like a robot constantly working and always someone on your back, no respect whatsoever talked to like a piece of s**t and when you finally get a break they come out to complain to you, so never left alone.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Some employees only been there for few months allowed to do what they want, no d no benefits for employees, no room for growth and no adjustments for safety from covid, limited hrs, only overtime during peek season, nov-dec. And the only time u get a raise is when u do over time. Alot of issues on floor with management and employees.
Pros
Good hr department and hiring team.
Cons
No health care benefits, not enough hrs, no room for growth
I love what I do.The benefits are great and my team is fun.Management encourages you to be GREAT...30 min meal breaks should really be a hour.Overall its a great place to work.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Short breaks
Were do I start the senior management are an absolute joke, no help or support from them at all, was cut backs just to make themselves look good in front of someone else and expected you to do more and more work with made it very stressful, the hours were the worse you could work and the pay was a joke for the hours what you did. Worked with some great work mates though but other than that terrible company.
Pros
Good work mates
Cons
Management, pay, bad hours, stressful
Ho avuto una piacevole esperienza con persone simpatiche che mi hanno aiutato molto a integrarmi nel mondo del lavoro