DHL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DHL Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Showing all 20,531 reviews

Overworked and too much politics

Some managers offer no support and expect staff to work on minimum resources but you are still required to make targets. Depending on which site you are based at, they pretty much overwork you. Unrealistic expectations. Yearly payrises are great. Having an essential job is what keeps me here, other than that, I am job hunting

Pros

Yearly payrises, essential job, overtime paid at time and a half

Cons

Overworked, non supportive management, high staff turnover

My insight on 7 years at this job

The pay is great, but the way they treat employees sucks.management uses favoritism. Attendance policy is made to make you fail. Union doesn’t have your back at all.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Not equal employer

Zero

É realmente uma grande empresa, porém sua gestão é fraca, desde da gerência até o líder. Sem responsabilidade, sem ética .

Pros

Convênio medico

Cons

Gestao fraca

Good place to work, overtime

People are nice , some of management plays favorites,unless your one they like you will not be able to advance. Poorly ran by supervisors, if they actually take the time to listen to employees they could start to improve the way things can run smoother.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Need to improve with employee relations an really listen to their employees.

If you plan on having no life this place is for you

Management is poor everything is brushed under the rug very anti union very anti worker their way of doing business is burning workers out and hiring in more or bringing in fly ins than you have people getting hurt after long hours 6 days a week and Management makes sure they are walked out and threatened that they will lose their job and they make sure to come through on that threat. Do not recommend.

Pros

Good paychecks

Cons

Management is a joke. HR is non existence. No life/work balance

Fun driving alone

You first come into your shift and grab your packages off the belt. Then you’re off on a long drive to drop off! OT is available if you want it or not. But pay is decent. Raises is the tricky part.. work a year to get a raise it seems. No improvement in management unless someone quits.

Pros

Drive alone

Cons

First hours sorting through packages

Nao é um emprego fixo. Se fecham a operação em algum lugar te mandam embor

Para quem busca serviço temporário ideal. Não tem nenhuma estabilidade.em um dia esta empregado no outro vc esta fora.

Clean warehouse nice big breakroom

Ok company clean warehouse other employees are friendly and helpful management could be better not enough communication to much favoritism good hours

Pros

Great hours

Cons

Management could be better to much favoritism

A job until you can get another

Easy job to get but like most warehouse roles requires a lot of work for little pay. High turnover which leads to constant training and shifting in roles. Stay until you can find something better.

Travaille désagréables

Le travaille et désagréables les chef d'équipe son médiocre at ne connaissent rien au boulot pour la plupart

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Tout et négatif

Poor

Poor work environment, senior management team is part of the problem. Growth and progression depends on who you are not what you do and how well you do it.

6 December 2021
Hi,Thanks for taking the time to evaluate us.In their function as role models for employees across the Group, we expect our managers not only to motivate employees but to show them how their work supports the company in the achievement of its objectives. We regret that you were not satisfied with your work in our company. Best wishes in all future professional challenges and personal projects, we hope your experience with us can be of use. Your DHL team

Dobra atmosfera pracy

Niezłe zarobki, pakiety socjalne. W innych oddziałach kierowcy wykorzystywani są do pracy na magazynie. We firmach konkurencyjnych tak nie jest. Musicie to zmienić. Pracownicy rozmawiają między sobą, tak samo jak z pracownikami innych magazynów jak Amazon, czy Raben.UWAGA!Pracownicy administracji również wyciągani są na magazyn, większość z nich szuka pracy!!!Musicie to zmienić...Jeśli chodzi o mnie, to póki co jestem zadowolony, lecz niepokoją mnie ww incydenty.

Pros

Darmowe posiłki, stałe godziny pracy

Cons

W innych oddziałach kierowcy wykorzystywani są do pracy na magazynie

6 December 2021
Hello,It's really great to read such a good review and to know that your experience working for DHL was so satisfactory. Our company is doing the best possible to continuously improve our processes and conditions. We work continuously to offer our employees additional benefits. In our opinion, this is an important form of appreciation. We are pleased that you have received it so positively and have been able to use it to your advantage.Good work planning is part of a well-functioning working day and helps to reduce stress. This also has a positive effect on private life.As a basic principle, we would like to offer all our employees the opportunity for personal and professional development. Feel free to contact your human resources department and share your experiences/ suggestions for improvement with them. Keep up the good work!Greetings to Żerniki Your DHL team

DHL, Please hiring premenant bases and DHL pay role not third party. Support hardworking staff not to take relationship.

I have good experience in DHL their are many scope of learning. But salaries of minimum if salary paid by market level than best for employees. DHL not paid EOBI thats the loss of employee age. Medical facilites are alo not available only some people got medical vouchers. Promotion can also on reference bases.

Pros

Some time, menimum

Cons

Not get any time

6 December 2021
Hi,Many thanks for your feedback.We have already worked intensively on some of the topics you mentioned in order to increase employee satisfaction. We work continuously to offer our employees additional benefits. In our opinion, this is an important form of appreciation. Best wishes in all future professional challenges and personal projects, we hope your experience with us can be of use. Keep safe!Your DHL team

Stresli, Yorucu bir çalışma ortamı

Robotlaştırılmış operasyon çalışanlarıOperasyon çalışanlarına fazla iş yükü yüklüyorlar.Sözde operasyon Dhl expressin göz bebeği şeklide hitap ediliyor ama kesinlikle alakası yok.Çok iş az para .Kariyer planı için çalışmaktan çok şef yada müdürünüze yakın olmanız yeterli. Koskoca Dhl express gibi bir firma ancak bu kadar amatör yönetilebilir. Üst yönetimin kargo toplama-dağıtım olayından haberleri yok.Yıllardır günü kurtarmak için çalışılan bir firma.

Pros

zamanında yatan maaş, özel sağlık sigortası, ikramiye

Cons

verilen emeğin karşılığın alınamaması, ücretlerin operasyon çalışanları için yerlerde olması.

6 December 2021
Hello,We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience as a former employee of DHL with us. We always strive to provide our employees with a good work-life balance. We work continuously to offer our employees additional benefits. In our opinion, this is an important form of appreciation. We are pleased that you have received it so positively and have been able to use it to your advantage. Each employee should receive a remuneration that is tailored to his or her work. We are sorry that you felt your remuneration was unfair.We know your commitment as operations worker was exceptional and we would like to thank you for your work!Your DHL team

Work until exhaustion

High workload, stress, early starts at 3am, standing All the time, constant talk with customers. Mentally and physically draining. No help to ease the tasks. Management will not help you. Sheer exploitation.

Pros

The colleagues

Cons

All the rest

Customer and Empoyee centric company

You will grow along side your colleague. The company is huge and you can be transferred to other countries if you wish so. I started after College in the company and I never changed job because the growth you have inside is enormous. The company is generous with trainings, team-building, and recognitions. Best company to work with.

Pros

Good salary even if you’re a starter

Cons

Fast-paced

Great if you know what you want

I interned here and it was a very eye opening experience. It helped me realize what I wanted to do and what I did not what. I was in a cubicle most of the time completing work from my manager.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Felt like I couldnt leave when my work was done

plek om in korte tijd ervaring op te doen

* bestellingen in de juiste volgorde plaatsen en zonder haast* behulpzaam en glimlachend* met geduld en ervaring komt het goed* de hele tijd buiten werken* om 12.00 uur op het bedrijf zijn

Pros

geen stress om klaar te zijn voor werk

Cons

druk werkschema

Empresa agradável

Minha experiência na DHL, foi ótima comecei como auxiliar logístico 1 logo ganhei minha promoção para auxiliar logístico 2 e com o passar dos meses subi de cargo para assistente de operação, a empresa em si é ótima de trabalhar o reconhecimentos é constante os feedback também, isso aprimoraram muito com meu cargo na empresa, aprendi todos os processos multipliquei pessoas que entraram no site. Foi uma experiência sensacional.

Pros

Refeição era no local da empresa

Cons

Não fornecia vale refeição nem VR

Onvriendelijke teamleiders en bestuur.

Ik heb 2 weken bij DHL parcel in Den Haag gewerkt. De werkdruk is er hoog en het is heel zwaar werk, je moet namelijk veel te zware pakketjes op een hoog tempo op de loopband zetten (meeste boven de 25kg wat niet mag volgens de arbowet, sommige zijn zelfs 40kg+ en dit allemaal met de hand). Als je ook maar een kleine fout maakt wordt je eruit gegooid zonder dat je er met ze over in gesprek kan gaan of enige uitleg krijgt over wat je fout hebt gedaan. De teamleiders en TH-coordinatoren geven allemaal verschillende opdrachten waardoor je uiteindelijk niet weet wat je daadwerkelijk moet doen. Hierdoor krijg je uiteindelijk ook gezeik omdat je dan iets niet hebt gedaan wat iemand vroeg. Bovendien zijn de meeste teamleiders en TH-coordinatoren heel onprofessioneel en onvriendelijk (er was maar 1 iemand die er bijna nooit was die wel sociaal was en duidelijk instructies gaf). Het enige wat ze je vertellen is dat je op een veel te hoge tempo moet werken die bijna onhaalbaar is. Personeel durft niet te klagen omdat ze er anders direct uit worden gegooid dus praten ze onderling met elkaar over de verschrikkelijke werksfeer. De meeste mensen die er werken komen moeilijk aan een baan en dat weten de teamleider en TH-coordinatoren dus maken ze misbruik van de situatie. Ik heb zelfs een keer meegemaakt dat TH-coordinator mensonterend omging met een vriendelijke dame en haar compleet heeft verschut gezet voor alle personeel door tegen haar te schreeuwen omdat ze een verzoek kreeg van een teamleider om te werken en de TH-coordinator daar niet van wist en niet wou dat ze die dag zou werken -

Pros

Geen

Cons

Verschrikkelijke werksfeer

Seemingly good company in very bad management.

DHL Express has a good pay and great benefits in Massachusetts. But, the working culture is very poor. For Drivers- its a union job, and the Union acts like management i.e. wants to see how you performed throughout the day, and cares less about safeguarding the employee rights. The Management in Westborough location very weak and incompetent. Everyone with a slight common sense knows that the business picks up during the holiday season and need more people to work, but due to the sheer incompetency of the management, there is usually a shitshow going. All that management cares and calculates is bonus even if costs a loss of costumers and the work force.

Pros

Good pay, great benefits

Cons

Poor Management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.9K
5.9K
4.2K
1.5K
2K

• DHL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?