DHL

New Zealand3 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,171 reviews

Great Workplace

Great people and workplace atmosphere. Felt welcomed as soon as I started at the company and knew I could talk to any person anytime (either work related or not). Real family like culture.The job could be slow which resulted in days feeling very long. Not a lot of room for progression.

Official response from DHL

5 April 2022
Hello,We are completely taken aback by your positive review! It is always so nice to hear from our colleagues that truly grasp and enjoy all the benefits that DHL has to offer. You definitely embody the DHL culture and already have the excellence blocks in your DNA!Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us such a good feedback! We are #AllAsOne!We send our best wishes to you in New Zealand,Your DHL Team

Great management fun work space

Great company to work for well looked after, friendly and hard working team. Always going over and beyond for customers as well as the staff. Good work and social life balance.

Pros

Free lunches, great staff

Cons

Nothing really :)

Great place to work, they take care of their workers.

I worked in Reception, I absolutely loved my job. I was able to interact with people the public and staff throughout they day and the company would often reward its workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

DHL Reviews by Location

• DHL
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?