DHL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DHL Employee Reviews for Packer

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,190 reviews

Average job

As a temp the staff were mostly helpful and nice. Then there were staff who lack communication with me and talks to the manager instead. This is poor communication skills and almost like backstabbing. Some of them would tell me I'm too slow when I'm working - COMMUNICATE!!! and ask if I need help. They made such a big fuss over me supposedly fixing make up in the toilet while I work when I wasn't then decided to cut me off because Im too slow. Not a particularly good company to work for long term as they dont allow you to grow and progress in other areas of the company. Some of them are rude and can lack basic communication skills.

My time working for DHL

I really enjoyed my time at DHL. Really fun friendly environment. Although I can't remember the salary as I was working as a temp 4 years ago. But I do recommend this.

very productive

Very dynamic and productive team to work with. Good work culture with an excellent set of people. busy to work but it is a good place to work for long time

friendly work place

easy and consistent work throughout the week, good pay and evenly timed lunch breaks and friendly people who they hav looked after at my time at DHL.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Gaining Experience

DHL has taught me alot of things well my time working there. Gain so much out of a small period of time. learning how to use a scanner to find peoples orders. and building up my confidence in communicating with others.

it was good working in DHL

its a 3pl company... basically picking cosmetics nice environment nice management... overall it was good working there.

Pros

Refreshment on ocassions

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.8K