Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews for Packer

Packer6 reviews
New Zealand6 reviews
As a temp the staff were mostly helpful and nice. Then there were staff who lack communication with me and talks to the manager instead. This is poor communication skills and almost like backstabbing. Some of them would tell me I'm too slow when I'm working - COMMUNICATE!!! and ask if I need help. They made such a big fuss over me supposedly fixing make up in the toilet while I work when I wasn't then decided to cut me off because Im too slow. Not a particularly good company to work for long term as they dont allow you to grow and progress in other areas of the company. Some of them are rude and can lack basic communication skills.
I really enjoyed my time at DHL. Really fun friendly environment. Although I can't remember the salary as I was working as a temp 4 years ago. But I do recommend this.
Very dynamic and productive team to work with. Good work culture with an excellent set of people. busy to work but it is a good place to work for long time
easy and consistent work throughout the week, good pay and evenly timed lunch breaks and friendly people who they hav looked after at my time at DHL.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
DHL has taught me alot of things well my time working there. Gain so much out of a small period of time. learning how to use a scanner to find peoples orders. and building up my confidence in communicating with others.
its a 3pl company...
basically picking cosmetics

nice environment

nice management...

overall it was good working there.
Pros
Refreshment on ocassions
Cons