Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Warehouse Worker7 reviews
New Zealand7 reviews
Better pay would make DHL a very good place to work at. The culture and the team are very friendly. Currently still working here and would love a good pay rise.
If you're looking for an entry into the workforce it's a good place to start for experience, somewhere to broaden your network and there is opportunity to advance in the company too
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
No guarantee of work
Good company to work for. Well managed, gives good career opportunities to staff, co-workers worked well together as a team. Hardest part was the work load with short staff available.
Liked that we had a fun team to work with.
Pros
Career oppurtunities
Cons
Lack of staff reveiw
A very busy warehouse environment, quality of work is at a high standard. Minimal errors are expected by Management. Though there were too many long hours due to overload of work.
Apart from that, we had a good team. Promotion is a rare opportunity, even though we were highly recommended.
Pros
Job opportunity
Cons
It's very enjoying going to work in the morning, meeting very friendly people. I have learned that DHl is a world wide company.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
A typical day would be Processing orders which included pick/packing, Inbounding/dispatching, data entry, providing Commercial invoices and many more. The most enjoyable part of my job were my co-workers who made my time there a lot easier. The hardest part of the job was training numerous of employees on how to the job. the management team were pretty good, a few errors they might need to improve on but overall a well developed team. I learnt from my experience a number of things. One thing I had learnt that stood out for me was work ethics. we learnt very quickly about work ethics and improving on it on a daily basis.
Pros
Over time provded when needed
Cons
no incentives
Fast pace, inventory management, Dangerous goods, management unfair,co-workers are hilarious and helpful, Hardest part was doing my job as well as doing my supervisors job, the enjoyable part is smoko brakes
Pros
free internet, friendly co-workers, good pay
Cons
Unfair supervisor, unfair management