DHL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DHL Culture reviews

Clear
3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,196 reviews

Need better pay

Better pay would make DHL a very good place to work at. The culture and the team are very friendly. Currently still working here and would love a good pay rise.

Fun and excellence

DHL has helped be expand my skills and grow. i have learnt more about the industry rather then just about my role in the business. The management are supportive and friendly. Awesome atmosphere

Pros

Week day work only weekends off

Fair

My review with DHL, is we all get treated fairly, management great people, supervisors are awesome people and the workers are very friendly. Makes you feel welcome.

Best employer of the choice

DHL has been one of leading logistics brand in international business. The culture and development expand employee capability to perform well within organization.

I love working for this company

Team was excellent to work with. Lots of travelling involved for me to cover other staff membets through out new zealand. Sa to leave due to redundancy

The enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and also taking on new challenges. I've learned how to use different equipment and also new skills that will help me in the future.

tiene un mal ambiente laboral

Cuenta con un mal ambiente laboral, desorden y desorganización

Pros

buenas prestaciones

Cons

Desorden y desorganización

very productive

Very dynamic and productive team to work with. Good work culture with an excellent set of people. busy to work but it is a good place to work for long time

time a dhl

i started off being a temp fro drake international working at Dhl nz and that was my first job , i worked being a temp for one whole year before DHL hired me . i worked as aa storemans person and not long after that i become a Leading Hand . i enjoyed most of my time at dhl the work culture was good ..

Good workplace

It was a great place to work in. Enjoyed my team also enjoyed the services available. Good place to start and grow. Multicultural environment with different sides to view and explore.

Pros

Tbd

Jobs at DHL

See more jobs

Great management fun work space

Great company to work for well looked after, friendly and hard working team. Always going over and beyond for customers as well as the staff. Good work and social life balance.

Pros

Free lunches, great staff

Cons

Nothing really :)

Culturally inviting.

Well as my normal worked day would start very fast and busy and will end busy, i learned that not everyday is the same different characters on a day to day, always got along with the management, and our agencies team were like family inside and outside of work, i would have to say the hardest part was leaving them all, and i really got along with everyone i worked with never had a problem with anyone.

Pros

We had site gatherings for recognition on our hard work.

Cons

Had a heavy work load.

Great place to work, they take care of their workers.

I worked in Reception, I absolutely loved my job. I was able to interact with people the public and staff throughout they day and the company would often reward its workers.

High team performance, good work colleagues

Good company to work for. Well managed, gives good career opportunities to staff, co-workers worked well together as a team. Hardest part was the work load with short staff available. Liked that we had a fun team to work with.

Pros

Career oppurtunities

Cons

Lack of staff reveiw

Cultural environment was fun and energetic.

A normal day at work would be fun, i learned that team co-operation was a key attribute, the work environment was well co-ordinate'd, most employees were really enthusiastic, kind and helpful. the hardest part of work would have to be time management, prioritizing. the most enjoyable part of work was achieving dead lines.

Pros

Site bbq

Cons

fun and exciting work with great team

great environment with dedicated enthusiastic team, manage was excellent,

Pros

alot lunches and feedback meeting and paties

Cons

very strict on result every body had to 100% dailly rating on all aspects of work

Productive, competitive team within an exciting and friendly atmosphere

There are no two days the same at DHL Supply Chain Highbrook. A demanding client ensures you always have a steady workflow with scheduled deadlines continuously being met throughout the day. The management team are always approachable and supportive, never too busy to assist their staff with any issues big or small. In a warehouse environment team members count on each other to have tasks completed efficiently and accurately. This encourages self motivation and a positive competitiveness within the team which creates a dynamic atmosphere, absolutely enjoyable to be a part of.

Pros

Opportunity for advancement

work place with great prizes

DHL was a great company to work for. We had on going training and coaching by our supervisor and support by management. Great pay as well as commission. Would have loved more career opportunities to move up and around in the company but did not happen as often as we wanted. Co-workers were very friendly and always offered to help. They had a lot of shared lunches for the company as well as monthly awards for the leading sales person. Management was real supportive and flexible when I was pregnant Over all great company to work for

Pros

supportive management, great commission and pay

A good enviornment to work in

It was great to work as a courier driver always meeting with different people. Time management and working as a team is the greatest skill I have learn and the best part is, I have always enjoyed my work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.8K
5.9K
4.2K
1.5K
1.9K

• DHL
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?