DHL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DHL Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.5Work–Life Balance
3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,196 reviews

Good entry level place

If you're looking for an entry into the workforce it's a good place to start for experience, somewhere to broaden your network and there is opportunity to advance in the company too

Pros

Opportunities

Cons

No guarantee of work

I just need extra money to paid my bills

I just need a extra part time for extra money to help my family plus i need exercise for my future..and i like to take this job cause its good for my health..and im looking the good time for its start 6pm if yous have any shift on that time..please

good company

Christchurch Dhl express has a very small team which make working together easier and more enjoyable. Very fast paced job. Would recommend to others to work for.

tiene un mal ambiente laboral

Cuenta con un mal ambiente laboral, desorden y desorganización

Pros

buenas prestaciones

Cons

Desorden y desorganización

very productive

Very dynamic and productive team to work with. Good work culture with an excellent set of people. busy to work but it is a good place to work for long time

friendly work place

easy and consistent work throughout the week, good pay and evenly timed lunch breaks and friendly people who they hav looked after at my time at DHL.

Pros

free lunch

time a dhl

i started off being a temp fro drake international working at Dhl nz and that was my first job , i worked being a temp for one whole year before DHL hired me . i worked as aa storemans person and not long after that i become a Leading Hand . i enjoyed most of my time at dhl the work culture was good ..

Good workplace

It was a great place to work in. Enjoyed my team also enjoyed the services available. Good place to start and grow. Multicultural environment with different sides to view and explore.

Pros

Tbd

Cons

Productive and safe work place

A good place to work but need improvement of how to recognizing individual performance . A good training is a concrete base direction for new recruitment to start from first day.

Culturally inviting.

Well as my normal worked day would start very fast and busy and will end busy, i learned that not everyday is the same different characters on a day to day, always got along with the management, and our agencies team were like family inside and outside of work, i would have to say the hardest part was leaving them all, and i really got along with everyone i worked with never had a problem with anyone.

Pros

We had site gatherings for recognition on our hard work.

Cons

Had a heavy work load.

Jobs at DHL

See more jobs

High team performance, good work colleagues

Good company to work for. Well managed, gives good career opportunities to staff, co-workers worked well together as a team. Hardest part was the work load with short staff available. Liked that we had a fun team to work with.

Pros

Career oppurtunities

Cons

Lack of staff reveiw

fast paced and hard work

early starts and you have to be good with time management. Very physical work which i liked. Faster and harder you worked, the easier you made things for yourself at the end of the day. I got along with every one i guess cos of my sense of humour but i pride myself in hardwork

Pros

work colleagues

Cons

low wages

DHL Supply Chain Review

A very busy warehouse environment, quality of work is at a high standard. Minimal errors are expected by Management. Though there were too many long hours due to overload of work. Apart from that, we had a good team. Promotion is a rare opportunity, even though we were highly recommended.

Pros

Job opportunity

Cons

Cultural environment was fun and energetic.

A normal day at work would be fun, i learned that team co-operation was a key attribute, the work environment was well co-ordinate'd, most employees were really enthusiastic, kind and helpful. the hardest part of work would have to be time management, prioritizing. the most enjoyable part of work was achieving dead lines.

Pros

Site bbq

Fun Work Place

Good Management System Friendly Colleagues Willing to help superiors 6 days per week 8 hours per day OT payable Allowances - Transport and Shift

Pros

Free Coffee and Milo Packet ( Monthly )

An extrememely supportive Management structure

Complete accountability for all security issues across the National network of Warehouses.

Pros

Excellent work environment

it was good working in DHL

its a 3pl company... basically picking cosmetics nice environment nice management... overall it was good working there.

Pros

Refreshment on ocassions

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.8K
5.9K
4.2K
1.5K
1.9K

• DHL
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?