Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DHL Employee Review

driver

31 March 2014
this company had managers that keep pushing me to do more work than everybody else.. then they wanted to cutt my overtime down by giving me more work to complete that was impossible to do..
i end up getting laid off over a saftey issue and that issue was not wearing a seat belt inside the yard..

was going to go to the employment tribe union but at after thinking it threw i didnt because i didnt like the work anyways..
Pros
driving different trucks
Cons
set out impossible task to complete
28 May 2017
Same roleSame location
we worked a lot on every thing to solve the difficulties. supportive management system. safe working area as the safety was always first. fast maintenance and caring about vehicles.
Pros
on time payments, gift baskets
Cons
natural work difficulties
11 June 2020
Same location
My review with DHL, is we all get treated fairly, management great people, supervisors are awesome people and the workers are very friendly. Makes you feel welcome.
27 March 2020
Same location
As a temp the staff were mostly helpful and nice. Then there were staff who lack communication with me and talks to the manager instead. This is poor communication skills and almost like backstabbing. Some of them would tell me I'm too slow when I'm working - COMMUNICATE!!! and ask if I need help. They made such a big fuss over me supposedly fixing make up in the toilet while I work when I wasn't then decided to cut me off because Im too slow. Not a particularly good company to work for long term as they dont allow you to grow and progress in other areas of the company. Some of them are rude and can lack basic communication skills.