Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DHL Employee Review

work place with great prizes

2 July 2013
DHL was a great company to work for. We had on going training and coaching by our supervisor and support by management. Great pay as well as commission. Would have loved more career opportunities to move up and around in the company but did not happen as often as we wanted. Co-workers were very friendly and always offered to help. They had a lot of shared lunches for the company as well as monthly awards for the leading sales person.

Management was real supportive and flexible when I was pregnant

Over all great company to work for
Pros
supportive management, great commission and pay
11 June 2020
Same location
My review with DHL, is we all get treated fairly, management great people, supervisors are awesome people and the workers are very friendly. Makes you feel welcome.
27 March 2020
Same location
As a temp the staff were mostly helpful and nice. Then there were staff who lack communication with me and talks to the manager instead. This is poor communication skills and almost like backstabbing. Some of them would tell me I'm too slow when I'm working - COMMUNICATE!!! and ask if I need help. They made such a big fuss over me supposedly fixing make up in the toilet while I work when I wasn't then decided to cut me off because Im too slow. Not a particularly good company to work for long term as they dont allow you to grow and progress in other areas of the company. Some of them are rude and can lack basic communication skills.
12 March 2020
DHL has been one of leading logistics brand in international business. The culture and development expand employee capability to perform well within organization.