Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DHL Employee Review

Very Productive and enjoyable based in a team environment

17 March 2014
A typical day would be Processing orders which included pick/packing, Inbounding/dispatching, data entry, providing Commercial invoices and many more. The most enjoyable part of my job were my co-workers who made my time there a lot easier. The hardest part of the job was training numerous of employees on how to the job. the management team were pretty good, a few errors they might need to improve on but overall a well developed team. I learnt from my experience a number of things. One thing I had learnt that stood out for me was work ethics. we learnt very quickly about work ethics and improving on it on a daily basis.
Pros
Over time provded when needed
Cons
no incentives
12 April 2020
Same role
Better pay would make DHL a very good place to work at. The culture and the team are very friendly. Currently still working here and would love a good pay rise.
27 January 2020
Same role
If you're looking for an entry into the workforce it's a good place to start for experience, somewhere to broaden your network and there is opportunity to advance in the company too
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
No guarantee of work
11 June 2020
Same location
My review with DHL, is we all get treated fairly, management great people, supervisors are awesome people and the workers are very friendly. Makes you feel welcome.