Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DHL Employee Review

Cultural environment was fun and energetic.

1 February 2016
A normal day at work would be fun, i learned that team co-operation was a key attribute, the work environment was well co-ordinate'd, most employees were really enthusiastic, kind and helpful. the hardest part of work would have to be time management, prioritizing.
the most enjoyable part of work was achieving dead lines.
Pros
Site bbq
Cons
16 August 2016
Same roleSame location
Well as my normal worked day would start very fast and busy and will end busy, i learned that not everyday is the same different characters on a day to day, always got along with the management, and our agencies team were like family inside and outside of work, i would have to say the hardest part was leaving them all, and i really got along with everyone i worked with never had a problem with anyone.
Pros
We had site gatherings for recognition on our hard work.
Cons
Had a heavy work load.
21 January 2014
While working for DHL I have come across difficult barriers/situations I had to overcome, such as poor customer services and sometimes my co-workers. During my experience at DHL my communication skills have improved also my HI Reach has improved dramatically from when I first began driving. The most enjoyable part of this job was my environment i worked in and the people around me.
11 June 2020
Same location
My review with DHL, is we all get treated fairly, management great people, supervisors are awesome people and the workers are very friendly. Makes you feel welcome.