DaBella

DaBella Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Good at the beginning…

Overtime the culture of the office dwindled and it became a place of overworked individuals. Expect to drive all day and some nights not get off until 11-12pm. A little push. Definitely not for the weak minded

Uncapped Growth Opportunities

I enjoyed working for DaBella. I have nothing negative to say. They work hard, and value their employees in HR. Weekly meetings to offer growth and support. DaBella invests in its employees futures and career. The position I held was better suited for someone with less responsibilities outside of work although DaBella did their best to work with me along the way.

Pressure Cooker

The training at DaBella in Denver was wonderful. Actual sales job is totally high pressure. Managers yell at employees. You’re expected to work 12 hour or longer days and don’t know who you’re calling on until the day of. No life work balance.

Bad Managment

Worked here for a bit. It was fun to work with all my friends. That was the best part of the job. I did abtain a lot of valuable skills when I first started. It really was a fun place to work at. Managment got switched up and it got worse ever since. Over the last few months it just became a place that I didn’t enjoy working at anymore. Our boss would tell us what to without ever showing us how to do it themselves. It just became frustrating.

Rough start up

Management is a joke. They’re all wearing 5 hats and can’t handle the work load so they outsource to people that lower the quality of there work and overall image. It’s a joke working here

Long hours, lots of driving, 6 day work week

A very frustrating place to work. If you have a life outside of work kiss it goodbye. Leads are given with short notice and you're on your own to get there. Your car, your gas, your money.

Pros

High pay is possible

Cons

six day work week, the day ends when it ends. No room for personal life.

Scamming people into sales pitches

This job is mind numbing in the call center and the company is only driven by profits. Do not care about employees and expected to work 6 days a week for many hours. Entire job is scamming unsuspecting people, mainly elderly folks, into a long sales pitch and then delivering a bad product with poor installation. Never recommend.

Fun workplace

Nice staff pay is alright free membership though! Wish they paid better for the long hours. Only get commission if you are management in one of the sales teams.

Horrible experience

Very deceptive company lied about pay ranges and promise leads and work balance life. Company employees will try to pay you if your pay wasn’t correct. Very unprofessional leads are set out to discourage you by not giving you appointments if you don’t commit fully to the unpaid training and last minute schedule leads.

Amazing job for progressing in life

They pay good hourly plus commission . You need to set 1 lead a day minimum. Good management and good coworkers. They train well. Great first door to door job.

Great company, terribly run at this location

The company as a whole is great. Local Portland family made something for their family. They have multiple locations throughout the country and are expanding rapidly. They are doing something right. The Eugene location, however, is an outlier. The people who run this branch do not share the same values as the rest of the other branches I had experience with, and most certainly not corporate. In fact, I was forbidden to talk to corporate for certain things because they do things their own way in Eugene. The men who run this branch have very little concern for ethics and morals. Money, power and ego is what defines the managers, as well as the culture, at this branch. They talk a lot about culture here. They suck in a lot of younger salespeople and get into their heads through manipulation, gaslighting and shaming. This is the culture. If you’re already working here and feeling that little voice inside saying something does feel right. Listen to it. You’re in a toxic work environment.

If you’re good at sales you will do well here

This job is described initially as just setting appointments for people who have inquired for the service, but it is much closer to cold calling and trying to sell something, if you aren’t sure that sounds like something you want to do, you probably shouldn’t work here, if you’re good at it it’ll be great, if not, you will be miserable here

Fun, but exciting

Nice and cool it’s a fun day at work always a great time always a good learning experience when I’m there and trying to learn new things I think everyone should work there

Not a place I would recommend

Leads were often set with false, misleading pretenses. They also never paid me for one of my sales, despite me constantly following up and being assured it would be coming.

High pressure sales w/ inflated prices

They really get you to drink the kool aid in the beginning. Making you think you’re part of the “family” with so much opportunity for growth. But you’ll have to be a sleazy used car salesman that’s comfortable with emotionally manipulating your customers in order to climb the DaBella ladder! No thanks! Not for me. I quit as soon as I realized how over priced everything really was. Not to mention if I fell off a roof while working there I wasn’t cover at all! And they trained us to lie through our teeth! Making us believe the lies we where telling people…

Bad place to work for

During the training they were telling me that they were the best home improvement contractor out there, But when I started to read the reviews both on the Better Business Bureau and Facebook I began to find out that they did not do the installation correctly on the products that they carried, the customer service was extremely poor and they did not get back to the customer in a timely manner. The way they set up the compensation for commission on the jobs for the sales person made very little money never the 10% that was talked about during the training.

Pros

Cons

Lots

Sleazy company, not about the employee

They will make it seem like it’s a good place to be and that you can make a good income. They sell people on excitement of making a lot of money. Only a small amount of people are actually making money.Management is full of young people who have never lead people before.Turnaround is horrible. You will see new faces every week because nobody stays.You drive your own car all over oregon for appointments that are not qualified. No gas reimbursement, no gas cards. Office is full of people on a power trip.Very pyramid scheme like..If you’re looking for a serious company to work for this definitely isn’t it.

growth oriented company

At Dabella, our work culture is very family oriented and flexible on your schedule. trainings are offered every day to keep your skills polished and learn new things about the product, customers, and growth in the company. the best part about it is they give everyone a chance at success. if you want to grow, they give you very obtainable goals and once you exceed them you grow. the sky is the limit with this company and would recommend it to everyone that is looking to get into sales. nothing in the valley pays better than this without going to school for 10 years. and still getting paid more than people in the health industry that has been there for over 25 years.

Excellent place to work

The culture and leadership of this office is the best I’ve seen I wouldn’t work for any other company so much opportunity for growth here. The opportunities you have at this company are far more than any other company I have worked for. The fact you could move up to a management position in little as 3 months is amazing. The growth for this company is endless and by far the most money I’ve ever made

Awesome opportunity and growth

I love it here everyone is so open to train you and not leave you hanging pay is as hard as you work so you have to be with it and have that mind set Love it here awesome people!

Pros

Training, Awesome staff, no cap on money making

Cons

This company has changed my life.

Only working for dabella for the short time I have, I have made more money than I ever thought was possible. The team leads and mentors do nothing but teach us how to succeed. They have shown true confidence in me and my whole team, I’m very proud to be apart of this team and have felt loved and accepted by these guys from day 1! GM has been so amazing and hungry to push us to get paid! All around the company is an amazing company to work for and if you train hard, you will see the results!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DaBella. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DaBella