Danone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Danone Employee Reviews

New Zealand15 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,696 reviews

Dymanic and international work culture

Excellent work culture Fun place to work Multicultural set up Dynamic work force Recognized well Productive set up Humble and kind environment Encouraging

Lazy undereducated trainers

The trainers struggle themselves to do anything with troubleshooting..The team leaders are even worse as they have no clue either.They confuse trainees and blame them later.

Good temporary work experience

Good safety and quality experience. Long working hours but have 3 smokos included. If require experience in QA and detailed work then this is recommended for you.

Pros

Good for understanding infant product measures

Cons

It's very repetitive and boring work but there are good opportunities to work your way up. Started with a job agency that referred me to the job for New Zealand Dollar 18 something an hour, then got a contract from the company and earned 20 an hour. Eventually was able to climb up and earn 22 something an hour. The company organizes nice events, like beach clean ups, barbecues and are involved in quite alot of charities. If you get a contract with them there's alot of benefits like getting a huge discount on the nearby gym or a free helpline if needed. They have a big fruitbox a few days a week to share with all the employees and once in a while treat everyone on fastfood for lunch if targets have been reached. You're treated like a person instead of just another factory number. The shift managers should be trained better to fix issues between people, everyone in my team complained about a team members' work and asked for a group discussion which was promised by our supervisor but never happened because he did like that team member personally. Another colleague said the same; complaints against her weren't fixed properly and therefore the issues were still there. The biggest complaint is the friends and family politics on the workfloor. There's one family that has family members in every section and those family members feel powerful enough to make work for others very difficult. So many people have complained about this but because the supervisors are family members as well, the people that complain get fired. Or they get fired because a certain family member -

Work overload

Lots of benefits but salary average and usually understaffed. There is lots of support though. They provide all resources for your work but human resources are always low.

Great proactive team to work with

Loved this job as it has helped shape me into a great team player as well as helped me grow working within within my role. The support from staff and supervisors was very beneficial, I learnt a lot working 3 years within this company.

Pros

Great support and working environment

fun

good company .worldwide company .very good boss and the employees.different culture.heaps of work overtime and good bonus for reaching the target .different cultures

Pros

free fruits everyday

Cons

12 hours work

A Good work place, but not for everyone.

Its a good company though rostered shifts are not really for everyone id give the company 8/10. For those who wanna grow in the company is good and will benefit heaps from it.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Company runs 24/7

Productive, safe and fun workplace

- Potential to relabel and packed the cans. - Management was punctual and helpful at all times. - Lifting heavy boxes - Working with a diverse group

Pros

Free fruits everyday :)

Cons

Too hot (summer season)

Fun workplace

I really liked the team good boss an got alot of experience with loading an unloading trucks.. An also scanning an reach driving.. Good communication with truck drivers an picking stock for the production line

Cons

Productive, Hard working family enviroment.

Danone is a great family focused company. They are all about good health, Mums, Babies and Toddlers. Their mission statement is To bring health through food to as many people as possible. I love working for Danone and I have this burning fireball inside me for the company and all it stands for.

Pros

Free friut 2 times a week. Free Evian water. Great Contiuous training.

Cons

low Money

great place to be at

Danones a good company to work for, great people and the staff as well, I call it my second home. I try to leave, being there for 8 years going onto 9, there are more opputunitys out there. But because the pay will be going fortnightly, automatic payments will be also changed.

A typical day at work

Checked hygine and general health coditions of production line staff and qulity of production line conditions. Learned how to deal and communicate with people from different culture backgrounds. This is a multi-culture company and I enjoyed the working environment.

interesting work

i like my job everday capable to learn. i learn hows to test oxygen in the cans. can work with any shift manager. nothing is hard, testing cans

Pros

free breaks

Fun and proactive.

Everyday was always fun no matter where i worked, people were always happy but most of all looking forward to finishing the job and leaving to go home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Danone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2