Danone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Danone Employee Reviews for Process Operator

Found 1 review matching the search
It's very repetitive and boring work but there are good opportunities to work your way up. Started with a job agency that referred me to the job for New Zealand Dollar 18 something an hour, then got a contract from the company and earned 20 an hour. Eventually was able to climb up and earn 22 something an hour. The company organizes nice events, like beach clean ups, barbecues and are involved in quite alot of charities. If you get a contract with them there's alot of benefits like getting a huge discount on the nearby gym or a free helpline if needed. They have a big fruitbox a few days a week to share with all the employees and once in a while treat everyone on fastfood for lunch if targets have been reached. You're treated like a person instead of just another factory number. The shift managers should be trained better to fix issues between people, everyone in my team complained about a team members' work and asked for a group discussion which was promised by our supervisor but never happened because he did like that team member personally. Another colleague said the same; complaints against her weren't fixed properly and therefore the issues were still there. The biggest complaint is the friends and family politics on the workfloor. There's one family that has family members in every section and those family members feel powerful enough to make work for others very difficult. So many people have complained about this but because the supervisors are family members as well, the people that complain get fired. Or they get fired because a certain family member - more...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Danone?