David Jones Employee Reviews in Perth WA

Great Teamwork
Logistic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA1 March 2019
David Jones work was a great experience as the team I was involved in worked relentlessly in providing great support to the store, the attitude was friendly and the team was nice and dedicated. Management was also helpful.
Pros
Meal Breaks
Pretty Average
Retail Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Perth WA6 January 2019
The only good thing about this company is the Co-workers and the customers. Management is slack. Especially when it comes to asking for help when its busy, extra help only ever shows up when it suits the managers and they dont have to pay to have extra people on. They never put enough staff on when you need it. Staff are always having problems with pay wether its late or missing. Most of the concession workers dont get SAN numbers so alot of customers dont get served. They mess up availabilities alot too. Put you on the exact times you say you can't work. Overall this company has alot of fixing to do with thier entire attitude and the way they "look after" their staff.
Pros
Staff, Customers.
Cons
Management, Pay, Availability.
Productive and friendly workplace
Loss Prevention Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth WA2 January 2018
Typical day at work is busy and full on with a range of benefits to come at the end of it. Hardest part of the job would be apprehending aged offenders.
very professional and friendly working environment
Sales Representative (Men's Fashion) (Former Employee) –  Perth WA15 October 2017
One of the best working experiences i've had, as retail is a passion for me, the staff is very professional and welcoming, i learnt a lot in the retail industry that will definitely help me in the future
Pros
had 2 of my friends working with me
Cons
getting to the location of work wasnt as easy
productive and effective
Cashier/ Drinks maker (Current Employee) –  Perth WA5 October 2017
During my time for David Jones, I have learnt to have responsibilities with customer service tasks. This has also helped to have strengthened my ability to multitask.
good place to work in
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Perth WA13 March 2017
the most enjoyable part of my job is to interact with customers daily and giving them information according to their needs
bur more often than not customers insist on having their way,whether or not it complies with our company rules.
management is ok though sometimes we wished it could have been better
Pros
sometimes too much stock to unload
Cons
not enough hours given
Veri high standards, very professional presentation
Logistics Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA21 November 2013
Day to day was always busy environment in the dock where I worked. Enjoyed the staff I worked with. We worked well as a team. My Boss was awesome, she always looked after her staff.