David Jones
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

David Jones Employee Reviews for Seasonal Associate

Productive and fun place to work in
It's a great experience working in David Jones. Coworkers are cooperative and managers have been great. They have training for product knowledge and people are willing to help and guide you when you have questions. The only point where you get stressful is selling the Amex Card. It's a valuable card yet the constant pressure of getting it kinda take over the fun side working in David Jones.
Pros
Nice people and they actually give good customer service.
Cons
The constant pressure to sell Amex
Christmas Casual
Was a good time. i learnt the most as a sales assistant, and I would work for this company again. Friendly staff, good discounts. The hardest part of the job was managing how many customers come through at Christmas.
An experience
I definitely learned a lot by working here. I was lucky enough that my managers really did love me and had a great team I could work with. But they also put a lot of stress on managers who would then put a lot of stress on us.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
selling credit cards, asking to subscribe to emails, entitled customers, pushy managment
bad
Not very organised, no good communication between employers and employees. Not a lot of progression. Not the best working environment can very long days on your feet.
Pros
Discount
Cons
everything else