David Jones
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

David Jones Employee Reviews for Visual Merchandiser

Visual Merchandiser5 reviews
Its about the people
If you are flexible and willing to learn, while taking every shift available; as you look after them, they will look after you.
I've meet some very cool people in this place, friendships that last a lift time. If you work hard and enjoy the team that you work with, then you can be doing anything (and I mean anything; tagging clothing, filling, dealing with customer complaints etc) and still be laughing all day.
Pros
Friendships that you make and the discount
Cons
Lack of staff
Terrible culture
You’re just a commodity to them. Despite how loyal you feel towards them and how many times you stay late and do extra work, they don’t care. They’ll exploit that and you get nothing in return. They’ll also tell you what you want to hear and then cut your hours at the drop of a hat. Definitely would never recommend working there
Productive and good teamwork
I think that my experience in David Jones helped me to discover a world where the details of the products in the store is very important and for my VM experience.
Productive and a fun atmosphere to work in.
Over all, employment atmosphere was very professional but at the same time very fun out going bunch of people which made you come to work and understood that when it was time to work you worked, when it was time to play after work hours you played and had a great time getting to know the staff and family of David Jones Miranda
Pros
Hour Break
Cons
Very Busy at certain times of the day which toke you of gard.
Good honest work
A fun environment to work. Plenty of overtime and a great supportive team to work with. Not as hectic as working in the flagship store in Sydney, but as rewarding in the long run.
Pros
I could walk to work.