Delmaine Fine Foods
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Delmaine Fine Foods Employee Reviews

New Zealand9 reviews
First time to work in Food Industry . Whatever I have learned now around the QA are it is all because of Delmaine. Who opened the door for me and see the best thing in me.
Started as a temp, then as months went pass i was able to learn and inhance my knowlegde of being a Machine Operator. It was a challenging and fun experience.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
No Christmas Gifts!!!
management was good they work togather to fixed whatever problems within work environment does not matter whether its hard or easy they always helped out
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Good day, learning about food handling such as Health and safety and High hygiene. hardest thing about the job was just meeting everyone but then at the end we all got along . Management of this company are very welcoming.
Cons
Delmaine was a very fast paced environment, with great people who made everyday enjoyable. I learned so many different things about foods suff, for example the different allergens that are found in food.
I got to work with many different backgrounds and learnt a lot from senior staffs about production lines, quality of products and focusing on our targets and time line. hardest job was the heavy lifting and product temps.. too hot but end of the day we always get through as a team
Pros
breaks
Cons
hot products and heavy lifting
i dont understand this bit!! my Review on the company well the Bosses are awesome
working for Delmaine was fun, i enjoyed coming to work each day
Delmaine fine Food was a fun full of place to work. I've learned about many things while working with the staff and my supervisor. The management is very friendly towards all the staff working there. My co- workers were really helpful to me and they were always there to provide me with assistance when needed. The hardest part of the job to start work early in the morning at 2.00 am but i coped really well. The most enjoyable part of the job was when i was working in the line with my co workers packing food.