Deloitte
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Deloitte:

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,800 reviews
In Deloitte, i was able to grow as an individual. Moreover, i was able to work with government bodies as well as learn more on how businesses operate upon liquidation.
A ser resiliente e ter empatia. ambiente bem descontraído.
Pros
Benefícios
Cons
Não tem contras
Deloitte is one of the best place and firm to work with, Deloitte values it’s people and work ethics and provide a work life balance for its workforce.
Pros
Work life balance and work culture is best in class
Cons
Salary hikes are low compared to its competitors
The work culture is good in the organization. There are many employees who have been here for a very long time.
Can be a bit more focused on employee issues and their growth.

Overall a fine place to work.
Pros
Cons
Growth opportunity depends on your department
The working style in Deloitte is tough as the reporting deadline is tight due to large workload and limited manpower. However, I can gain a comprehensive experience by engaging in different audit engagements. Engagement partners, managers and teammates are all good enough due to their good working attitude and education background.
Worked over 80 hours for three months straight as an auditor. Constant deadlines and stressful environment. In the summer work around 40 hours and overall a better environment, but doesn't make up for the pain of busy season.
Pros
Decent compensation and benefits
Cons
No life
Great place to work, ample opportunities to grow and move up. Diversity is promoted. Do not micromanage. Awesome talent. Multiple channels to raise any issues or concerns and manage and leadership are very approachable
Considero que es buena empresa para conocer el tejido empresarial Mexicano así como para estar en primera línea en cuanto a las tendencias y necesidades que tienen las empresas de mayor impacto en el País lo que te permite prepararte y generar una red de contactos muy importantes para el futuro laboral
Pros
Ambiente, trabajo en equipo, participar en diferentes proyectos, home office
Cons
Sueldo, prestaciones, plan de carrera limitado
Good PTO but can't take all of it for utilization, not a place for those more interested in technical projects. Great medical leave though for new parents, and can use to care for parents, siblings, children
Nice canteen, gym, good number of holidays in December. Pay depends on promotion. Hr benefits are good. Learning curve depends on the team. Offers perks from time to time
Unprofessional and toxic work environment . Nobody cares about you ad a person. Work extended hours and have no personal life. Plus spread gossips about other. HR does not help and don’t believe you unless you are at least at a manager position
I interned at Deloitte Consulting last summer and I would say I was able to do a lot as an intern. They were pretty open to giving me opportunities to do hands-on tasks. I also had very supportive manager who constantly checked in with me, so I would say overall I enjoyed my experience there. It definitely was fairly low pay though compared to the industry standard.
Benefits are amazing. Tough to get into. Best way in is a referral. People are great. Onboarding experience was easy. Networking is a big thing so don’t be afraid to put yourself out there.
Todo está bien definido. El problema es que está manejado por personas que no siempre han recibido la preparación adecuada.
Algunos directores provocan mucho estrés

La cultura laboral es buena, pero la evaluación de desempeño no se maneja eficientemente

Overall Deloitte is a great company to work for especially right out of college when you need quick growth in your career. They have a promotion structure which is nice and if you meet the right people you an really thrive.
Public accounting has long hours, travel, and can be very stressful. That's what the industry entails. I found Deloitte management was very supportive and gave me opportunities to see an array of industries and companies. Additionally, Deloitte gave me contacts I still use to this day thirteen years after I left the company.
Pros
Good pay, strong management, great culture
Cons
Long hours (this is applicable to public accounting though)
Good company as its brand name but the expectations would be more compared to the same level of job profile in other companies.
Need to work and prove yourself other than working in projects.
Es una gran escuela de aprendizaje, la gente se lleva bien
Pros
crecimiento profesional
Cons
ninguno
Grande azienda, con clienti importanti e progetti interessanti, quasi tutti rivolti alla tecnologia. Dopo 3 anni di Deloitte, più che esperto di bilancio sono esperto di sistemi e processi.
il lavoro per se non è così stimolante, le attività principali sono PMO, supporto, analisi funzionali etc., ma richiede tanto impegno e ti permette una veloce crescita. dopo 2 anni lo stipendio aumenta +/- di 8k (tra fisso e variaible). Il consiglio che tendo a dare è di stare massimo 2 anni dentro la consulenza. in caso contrario si rischia di diventare troppo costosi per le aziende che ti vogliono assumere e troppo poco skillati su aspetti specifici (io in 3 anni di deloitte non ho mai visto un bilancio, anche se la mia service line è Finance).
Pros
Buoni pasto, possibilità di carriera, colleghi
Cons
orari lavorativi
I'm mentally damaged by this company and this is my first job after graduation - made me doubt maybe my major was useless and having a existence crisis. iykyk.
Pros
Pre-covid, you can expense ur meals!
Cons
Low pay, long hours, work you to dead and still want you to work more, ppl are chill but fake, blood suckers
I had a great time working at this company, the team I was assigned to was great! Would definitely recommend this to other people swell, specially those looking to start a career in auditing