Deloitte
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Deloitte:

Deloitte Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern90 reviews
I learn to be independent and i learn to manage time efficiently and learn how to work fast. You have to work smart and need to put extra effort to learn new things.
Deloitte's environment was very professional. You had to do independent work but help was always available when needed. I learnt about the regulations of the hedge fund industry.
Had an enriching internship with Deloitte USI ( Hyderabad ).
Worked as part of M&A strategy team and enjoyed the challenges posed by clients and companies looking for mergers and separations.

The learning curve is very steep and one must be ready for the challenges to learn and adapt fast.
Participated in the project China Cell Therapy and Gene Therapy. Investigate the financing situation of this industry and major financing events in the industry. Understand the industry's policy and regulatory mechanisms, laws, and regulations.
Participated in the survey of the development of major Taiwanese brands in the mainland. For example, the reasons for the success of HeyTea in the tea industry.
Working in Deloitte is fun and comes with new learnings. Seniors are very friendly, helpful and supportive. Company ensure that you get proper work-life balance.
Amazing experience. Learned work ethic and time management. The work culture is very good and the people are extremely helpful.
The internship provided me invaluable experiences.
Working in an audit/consulting firm, it is very fast paced and competitive. You definitely learn a lot even for a short period of working there. Unfortunately, work life balance is a bit off
great place to work, people are very friendly and allow to reach your potential in the work place, would definitely recommend anyone to work for this great company.
the project assigned to me was meant to bring a qualitative change to their business practices.
i was provided full support and access to Deloitte's resources.
It was a great company
They have all their processes in place

They give enough time for you to settle down and learn new things about the company & the department as well

Supercool office and colleagues
Pros
Work from home option, PTOs, Manager support
Cons
Growth - takes time but you will get there of you deserve
I have learned and expanded my EXCEL skills , started working with databases and sorting the data in Excel. I have done some researches for comparing the financial statements of the companies and understanding how they change in terms of financial indicators.
The best thing was I expanded my network.
There are so many amazing people in the company and I had chances to work with them.

As an intern I only worked from 9-5, but I noticed some people work long hours.
Amazing work place. The job is relaxed and you will need to know how to communicate with your team members, and you have to have good time management skills.
I got a chance to familiarize myself with industry standard products and design signage for a morale event, that let me have some impact that was seen outside my department. Beyond just a couple projects it was average fare of an internship.
Pros
practice people skills, meeting those in the field
Cons
none noted
Hired to finish a specific job. I learned a lot about the culture and procedures of a big corporation. I wish I could learn more outside of the administrative tasks.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Was assigned repetitive tasks
I love the work at Deloitte. You get to engage with a lot of smart people and it's good to work in a great team. The job is intense, in that you almost always have to work overtime
productive and interesting, good and fun. learn a lot. people are nice. mentors are patient. really enjoy the time there. wish could come back there again,
Deloitte Had Good enviroment of working. Every fresh graduate need to work there As it provide one of the best service in the world. But they had one issue that they are not giving benefits to the trainees.
Pros
Saftey
Cons
Long Hours
Deloitte has unique methodology in the industry, I was doing an internship at Risk Advisory and Consulting and it was exactly a place where i learnt a lot
The job culture was very good , employees were very helping. very informative ambience had a wonderful experience there. made new networks and connections.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
long hours during busy season
Participation in investment funds audit engagements,
• Audit engagement of Pioneer (Amundi)Funds,

• Intensive training on “Investment Funds in Luxembourg”,

• Assisting Financial Statements Quality control team

• Learning the proper functioning of audit programs that are approved by the organization,

• Carrying out audit documentation and preparing Long Form Reports for UCITS