Diocesan School For Girls

Diocesan School For Girls Employee Reviews

4.7Pay & Benefits
4.5Job Security & Advancement
Environnement et conditions de travail excellents
Cette école m'a donne d'excellentes opportunités pour me développer professionnellement et intégrer des postes de management.
Fun and enjoyable environment
Coach (Former Employee) –  Auckland18 January 2018
Great. Casual work as I was a coach to a year 7 and 8 team. Learned a lot of about leadership when it comes to managing and teaching a group. Enjoyable environment to work in.
Working at Dio School
Spanish Language Assistant (Former Employee) –  AUCKLAND20 June 2016
The staff was very supportive and I could learn different teaching methods. I taught Spanish from Year 7 to Year 13.
Great work atmosphere with really good students and collaborative colleagues
Science and Biology Teacher (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand23 July 2015
Great work atmosphere with really good students and collaborative colleagues. High standards are set but students maintain them and work hard to achieving their best. Makes teaching at Diocesan more curriculum focussed and each lesson is very thorough and padded out.
Excellent Girls school
Netball Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Epsom, Auckland11 November 2013
My day consisted of working with all age groups each morning from 6am-8am, then 3.30pm-7pm developing their netball skills.

The girls were very rewarding, committed, responsible, and each had the attitude to improve and learn the skills of netball.

I learnt the vast differences between a decile 1 and decile 10 schools and how resources form the whole structure of the school.

The most enjoyable part of this job was success for the girls in their respective competitions, relationships formed with the girls themselves and their parents.
Pros
Commitment