Diocesan School For Girls
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Diocesan School For Girls Employee Reviews

I didn't have a permanent job, I would just fill in for other girls quite often from time to time. I had to help children with making food and desserts, making sure they didn't get injured and remained in a safe and hygienic environment. The hardest part was cleaning the dishes as kids tend to make lots of mess but I didn't mind as long as they had fun.
Cette école m'a donne d'excellentes opportunités pour me développer professionnellement et intégrer des postes de management.
Great. Casual work as I was a coach to a year 7 and 8 team. Learned a lot of about leadership when it comes to managing and teaching a group. Enjoyable environment to work in.
The staff was very supportive and I could learn different teaching methods. I taught Spanish from Year 7 to Year 13.
Great work atmosphere with really good students and collaborative colleagues. High standards are set but students maintain them and work hard to achieving their best. Makes teaching at Diocesan more curriculum focussed and each lesson is very thorough and padded out.
My day consisted of working with all age groups each morning from 6am-8am, then 3.30pm-7pm developing their netball skills. The girls were very rewarding, committed, responsible, and each had the attitude to improve and learn the skills of netball. I learnt the vast differences between a decile 1 and decile 10 schools and how resources form the whole structure of the school. The most enjoyable part of this job was success for the girls in their respective competitions, relationships formed with the girls themselves and their parents.
Pros
Commitment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Diocesan School For Girls?