Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 71 reviews matching the search See all 17,514 reviews
Very productive place to work
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Auckland, NZ6 December 2018
Working with Dominos is always a great pleasure to work with because Dominos is a huge fast-food chain and to be a part of that fast workplace atmosphere was amazing
Pros
free lunch some times dinner
Cons
area was not good
Fun workplace
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  New Plymouth, Taranaki27 November 2018
Working at dominos, because there was so many students that were hired I was around people my own age which made my shifts a lot more comfortable and easy to go to. even though there was a lot of laughing and joking around we still knuckled down when a busy rush would come.
Pros
50% discount
Nice place to work
Assistant Store Manager (food service supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Upper Hutt, Wellington15 July 2018
I learnt many things working with dominoz , special team work coordinate with fellow employees it was good enviroment and learn how work in pressure etc
Work was fun and positive majority of the time
Dominos Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Whitby, Wellington22 June 2018
I learnt a variety of skills while at dominos, including how to serve customers, cut pizzas and how to deal with a majority of scenarios while delivering pizzas
Cons
Short hours (usually only 2hr shifts)
easy and efficiency
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay17 May 2018
enjoyed my time there. was good working there. making pizza's, phone and front counter handling. going outside sometime to stand on the corner and hold up our signs. that was fun to be honest aha.
Pros
free meals
Cons
learning new skills
Productive workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Napier South, Hawke's Bay3 May 2018
I mostly enjoyed my time working part time at Dominos Napier City, There was a slight lack of communication between the many co-managers but there were no major problems. Majority of the staff were friendly enough and I formed a few good friendships. Although I was underpaid, the shift work hours were good and flexible if you had someone to cover which was usually possible. They are extremely hygienic, dishes get washed multiple times an hour and gloves are changed regularly. There are many hand sanitizer dispensers and you are expected to wash your hands up to your elbows. Overall a pretty good place to work and there are usually positions available, part time and full time.
Pros
Free pizza sampling for the entire staff when changing the menu
Cons
Regular calls to cover other shifts if possible.
very fun workplace
Kamo - Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  kamo1 May 2018
The people were definitly what made it an enjoyable workplace. On a usual saturday night it can be very busy and you would make and sell hundreds of pizzas per hour.
Pros
free food and lovely people
Cons
kept over time
productive and gaining much knowledge
delivery expert (Current Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay25 April 2018
this firm gives me proper knowledge about all the aspects related to deal with customers, how to maintain a respectful pace in the firm, driving through busy roads gave me how to be calm while driving, and the funniest part is i love my job as it gives much flexibility in accordance with my studies.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
very busy always
fun and safe environment
In-Store and Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, Nelson18 March 2018
Deliviries were great but salary didn't cover it.
Short 2 hour shifts weren't ideal as it meant i had to work 5 days a week only for 10 hours.
The workplace culture was so good, I loved how there was always something to do and a big variety.
The hardest part of the job was when it would be super busy and one thing will go wrong which meant everything went wrong.
I learnt a lot; how to work in a fast-paced workplace, initiative, dealing with complaints and how to problem solve quickly.
fun with quick learning environment
CSR and Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Point Chevalier, Auckland16 March 2018
working in domino's is fun and fast learning activity. we work in with team spirit, customer handling is main role in the store. if the store is busy we need to work till 1 am in the night, which is a cons in my opinion. management is very good in all aspects, i have grasped a fast learning and adaptability to any change in work atmosphere.
Pros
team work
Cons
late night shift
Fun and productive workplace
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington11 February 2018
Dominos provides many with endless skills and opetunitys as it provides various career paths. customers are nice and food is always seved fresh and hot
Pros
making pizza
Cons
short hours
Great Staff
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Mosgiel, Otago8 February 2018
great bunch of people to work with. some of the hours can be horrible to work as they can be very late nights. but its a great place to work as you meet alot of people.
Cool and fun work place
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland21 January 2018
I had a great experience over here in company I experienced very busy days on day was so busy and i was short of staff as well I handled it very efficiently. I learned a lot from this company. Management was really good everyone was so understanding and helpful and friendly as well. Job was really easy nothing was hard as.
The most beautiful part of the job is when it gets busy at store everyone face was like so funny and facing rude that why its so busy.
friendly atmosphere and owner was helpul and motivated always
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Papamoa, Bay of Plenty8 December 2017
it was really enjoyable while working in dominos as co-workers were all friendly nature and boss was always motivating and helping us in every situation.i have learn from there how to be calm and how to deal with customers.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
delivering pizzas on rainy day.but was okay
late start and fun
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Te Awamutu, Waikato26 November 2017
its good experience job
good place to work at to make money to live once you up higher and you learn different things as you go about the job title that they give you when they feel that you're ready to move up. .
Pros
free lunches
fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Nelson, Nelson31 October 2017
fun but not many hours, and underpaid slightly. I was not 16 yet but I was not paid minimum wage and only worked 2 hours a week. overall a good starting job and a fun environment.
good job culture
Delivery expert and customer assistant (Current Employee) –  Rotorua, Bay of Plenty20 September 2017
good but if the shift were bit longer and continues. would be better.
I got to learn better management skills,
almost every part of the job is enjoyable,
get to learn a lot of managing skills if keenly observed.
Pros
after 4 hours shift free staff meal
Cons
2 to 3 hours shifts all 7 days of week
productive and fun workplace
Cook/Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  calle 10 poblado5 September 2017
I used to clean the ovens and put the ingredients and toopics to the pizzas, sometimes I had to handle the cash register and clean all utensils. i really enjoyed this work
Pros
free pizzas
Fun multicultural enviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Queen Street, Auckland17 August 2017
Very nice and new experience in life everday is like a new challange meet new peoples. Problem solving help them out. Advertise new offers its like a very nice experince in life
Great workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Waikato7 August 2017
Was a very enjoyable place to work, the staff were very friendly and the work was enjoyable. The hours were very flexible and the manager made sure everyone was happy. The customers were delightful to deal with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.1K