Domino's Employee Reviews

easy and efficiency
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay17 May 2018
enjoyed my time there. was good working there. making pizza's, phone and front counter handling. going outside sometime to stand on the corner and hold up our signs. that was fun to be honest aha.
Pros
free meals
Cons
learning new skills
very fun workplace
Kamo - Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  kamo1 May 2018
The people were definitly what made it an enjoyable workplace. On a usual saturday night it can be very busy and you would make and sell hundreds of pizzas per hour.
Pros
free food and lovely people
Cons
kept over time
productive and gaining much knowledge
delivery expert (Current Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay25 April 2018
this firm gives me proper knowledge about all the aspects related to deal with customers, how to maintain a respectful pace in the firm, driving through busy roads gave me how to be calm while driving, and the funniest part is i love my job as it gives much flexibility in accordance with my studies.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
very busy always
fun and safe environment
In-Store and Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, Nelson18 March 2018
Deliviries were great but salary didn't cover it.
Short 2 hour shifts weren't ideal as it meant i had to work 5 days a week only for 10 hours.
The workplace culture was so good, I loved how there was always something to do and a big variety.
The hardest part of the job was when it would be super busy and one thing will go wrong which meant everything went wrong.
I learnt a lot; how to work in a fast-paced workplace, initiative, dealing with complaints and how to problem solve quickly.
fun with quick learning environment
CSR and Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Point Chevalier, Auckland16 March 2018
working in domino's is fun and fast learning activity. we work in with team spirit, customer handling is main role in the store. if the store is busy we need to work till 1 am in the night, which is a cons in my opinion. management is very good in all aspects, i have grasped a fast learning and adaptability to any change in work atmosphere.
Pros
team work
Cons
late night shift
Fun and productive workplace
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington11 February 2018
Dominos provides many with endless skills and opetunitys as it provides various career paths. customers are nice and food is always seved fresh and hot
Pros
making pizza
Cons
short hours
Great Staff
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Mosgiel, Otago8 February 2018
great bunch of people to work with. some of the hours can be horrible to work as they can be very late nights. but its a great place to work as you meet alot of people.
Cool and fun work place
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland21 January 2018
I had a great experience over here in company I experienced very busy days on day was so busy and i was short of staff as well I handled it very efficiently. I learned a lot from this company. Management was really good everyone was so understanding and helpful and friendly as well. Job was really easy nothing was hard as.
The most beautiful part of the job is when it gets busy at store everyone face was like so funny and facing rude that why its so busy.
friendly atmosphere and owner was helpul and motivated always
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Papamoa, Bay of Plenty8 December 2017
it was really enjoyable while working in dominos as co-workers were all friendly nature and boss was always motivating and helping us in every situation.i have learn from there how to be calm and how to deal with customers.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
delivering pizzas on rainy day.but was okay
late start and fun
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Te Awamutu, Waikato26 November 2017
its good experience job
good place to work at to make money to live once you up higher and you learn different things as you go about the job title that they give you when they feel that you're ready to move up. .
Pros
free lunches
fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Nelson, Nelson31 October 2017
fun but not many hours, and underpaid slightly. I was not 16 yet but I was not paid minimum wage and only worked 2 hours a week. overall a good starting job and a fun environment.
good job culture
Delivery expert and customer assistant (Current Employee) –  Rotorua, Bay of Plenty20 September 2017
good but if the shift were bit longer and continues. would be better.
I got to learn better management skills,
almost every part of the job is enjoyable,
get to learn a lot of managing skills if keenly observed.
Pros
after 4 hours shift free staff meal
Cons
2 to 3 hours shifts all 7 days of week
productive and fun workplace
Cook/Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  calle 10 poblado5 September 2017
I used to clean the ovens and put the ingredients and toopics to the pizzas, sometimes I had to handle the cash register and clean all utensils. i really enjoyed this work
Pros
free pizzas
Fun multicultural enviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Queen Street, Auckland17 August 2017
Very nice and new experience in life everday is like a new challange meet new peoples. Problem solving help them out. Advertise new offers its like a very nice experince in life
Great workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Waikato7 August 2017
Was a very enjoyable place to work, the staff were very friendly and the work was enjoyable. The hours were very flexible and the manager made sure everyone was happy. The customers were delightful to deal with.
Can be stressful but all round enjoyable
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Masterton, Wellington11 July 2017
It gets super busy and can be so stressful for all of the staff members but once you get used to the job and get faster it's actually an awesome job and partially easy.
Pros
Great bosses, great coworkers, dishes is fun, I love driving
Cons
Stress
Nice, but bad managment
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Timaru, Canterbury22 June 2017
This place was good enough to work out, and was pretty good if you needed time off. BUT the management was very terrible, you would write your dates for time off way in advance and then wouldn't get it, as they don't know what they had done with the info. Since then it has been sold, so new management. but was still pretty bad
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Disorganized
Great workplace
Instore/ Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Aitkenvale QLD10 June 2017
Great, fast paced environment, good coworkers. Excellent work parties, and still in contact with friends made from this job. Would work there again if i had the opportunity
Fun work place
Food handling, customer service (Former Employee) –  Masterton, Wellington1 June 2017
- really fun work place
- made pizzas
- worked as a team and made long term friendships
- hours worked around me
- best part of the job was making pizzas
-awesome team
Pros
Cheap pizza
Cons
Fun workplace, always have a laugh
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Oamaru, Otago28 April 2017
I absolutely love working at Domino's Pizza. It is such a fun environment, and you learn so many new skills you ever thought you needed. There are so many different areas of making and delivering pizza. It is so interesting learning so many new skills.
Pros
At the store i work, i get 50% off everything! this is an awesome award, and i love it!
Cons
When it gets busy every one gets heated and its absolute chaos, But its what to expect if you're wanting to be working in the hospitality industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K