Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 89 reviews matching the search See all 22,242 reviews
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland16 October 2019
• Assisted to improve upselling by 50%
• Friendly, approachable and gregarious
• Takes ownership of a customer’s problems
• Working supportively and collaboratively with team members
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Rangiora, Canterbury13 October 2019
Easy going and nice place to work. Really enjoy working here, the staff are all lovely and the work is good in terms of setting you up for the future world.
fun workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Taranaki27 July 2019
It is a very fun work environment and your coworkers are also very nice and welcoming. Very comfortable place to work, hours varied but majority of the time they were good hours.
Pros
free pizza sometimes
Cons
smell like pizza
CSR (Former Employee) –  Pukekohe, Auckland21 June 2019
A typical day at work as a CSR involved standing at the counter for 2 hours a shift, I did this 4 days a week. As a student obviously this helped but if you're looking for more hours dominos probably isn't the place for you.
Diversity is very disregarded within the store.
Management is alright, I never had any problems shift managers choose amongst themselves who is going to run the store for the night and you report back to that person, which helped and I guess kept a good healthy rotation.
The job as a CSR and pizza maker is very easy and its really enjoyable forming bonds with co-workers because it's such a tight-knit store and also bonds with the regular customers. However, there are difficult customers which obviously you deal with calmly and respectfully.
My manager really restricted what I did as a team member. I worked there for a year and continued to do mostly what I did during the first week I started.
I also had a not very pleasant interaction with a someone who sexually harassed me which continued after months which enraged made me quit.
Till is not at all kept safe. its all way too accessible with keys flying everywhere and money not kept to a certain amount. When we got checks we had to pretend to keep the key out when most times it was in the till for easy access. It's a robbery waiting to happen.
Also what's the point of wearing hair nets if you aren't going to wear a beard net, as a customer has mentioned in the reviews?
Pros
free bad pizzas
Cons
short hours
Nice
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury20 May 2019
Got to know about the working environment of New Zealand.
By working here communication skills (by serving local people) increases, which is very helpful.
fun place
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Auckland1 May 2019
Chilled out, you do deliveries, everyone there is an absolute dropkick so you don't have to worry that you're not working hard enough or that you're about to lose your job i love it
Too much work pressure on staff. Poor management. Highly dangerous place I never seen in my experience.
Shift runner (Former Employee) –  Pakuranga, Auckland21 February 2019
I have worked here as a shift runner. Staff never did any mistakes but still owner( store manager) doing too many allegations on staff which is baseless. Asked staff for sing on dishonest papers. Highly not recommend.
productive and fun workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Papamoa, Bay of Plenty28 January 2019
delivering pizza to different people was the major role i did in the company. it was really good to meet new people. also worked in the cash counter. mostly worked in night shifts and enjoyed the work
Review
Front of House (Current Employee) –  Morrinsville, Waikato22 January 2019
It was a good first job, learning to deal with costumers and busy situations.
I learned a lot from this job and enjoyed working with the mangers there.
Pros
Staff Discounts
Cons
Not enough hours
Overall
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland14 January 2019
The workplace was terrible and there was no sense of a team at all. Although it wasnt a very nice job, I did learn a lot about customer service and I am now extremely good at that.
Pros
experience
Cons
treated badly
Productivity and Teamwork
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Johnsonville, Wellington, NZ7 January 2019
Super fun and friendly environment. Team mates are efficient as well as friendly making it a fun place to work. Great place to work if you're a chatty energetic hard working individual.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Bad hours
Very productive place to work
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Auckland, NZ6 December 2018
Working with Dominos is always a great pleasure to work with because Dominos is a huge fast-food chain and to be a part of that fast workplace atmosphere was amazing
Pros
free lunch some times dinner
Cons
area was not good
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  New Plymouth, Taranaki27 November 2018
Working at dominos, because there was so many students that were hired I was around people my own age which made my shifts a lot more comfortable and easy to go to. even though there was a lot of laughing and joking around we still knuckled down when a busy rush would come.
Pros
50% discount
From Dominos
Customer Service & Pizza Making (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato26 November 2018
The best part of the job was the customer service and also the people that worked there. I liked the staff and also the job. The worst bit was that I was just on call and casaul as I did not have a drivers licence and they employed lots of people with licences who could do all the jobs (answer phone, customer service, or deliver). So I did not get as many shifts I would like, nor any permanent shifts. But they were good to work for.
Pros
Nice staff, good boss
Cons
Could not get enough hours as didn't have drivers licence
Fun
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Howick, Auckland23 November 2018
Actually a fun job, you get to drive around listening to music and everyone is very chill, management is very nice. Would recommend to anyone looking for a part time job.
bullying workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato25 September 2018
didnt enjoy the job, management was bad but it paid the bills. customer service skills were a bonus but it was very repetitive and not very rewarding.
work place environment
Auckland - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pukekohe, Auckland22 July 2018
The people that i worked with were lovely and we treated each other like family. very clean and well prepared environment. there was always something to do.
Pros
free food (sometimes)
Cons
my hours weren't long enough
Nice place to work
I learnt many things working with dominoz , special team work coordinate with fellow employees it was good enviroment and learn how work in pressure etc
Work was fun and positive majority of the time
Dominos Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Whitby, Wellington22 June 2018
I learnt a variety of skills while at dominos, including how to serve customers, cut pizzas and how to deal with a majority of scenarios while delivering pizzas
Cons
Short hours (usually only 2hr shifts)
Terrible
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  4545 rockvilke road6 June 2018
Low pay, lots of hours, no advancement, and poor managing skills. Terrible people, not enough drivers. I would work 9-6 yes 9am to 6 am someday and never got a raise. I felt with gm problems and got paid just barley over minimum wage,
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

56.3K