Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews in Hamilton, Waikato

bullying workplace
didnt enjoy the job, management was bad but it paid the bills. customer service skills were a bonus but it was very repetitive and not very rewarding.
From Dominos
The best part of the job was the customer service and also the people that worked there. I liked the staff and also the job. The worst bit was that I was just on call and casaul as I did not have a drivers licence and they employed lots of people with licences who could do all the jobs (answer phone, customer service, or deliver). So I did not get as many shifts I would like, nor any permanent shifts. But they were good to work for.
Pros
Nice staff, good boss
Cons
Could not get enough hours as didn't have drivers licence
Productive and Fast paced workplace
- A typical day at work would be cleaning from top to bottom as well as preparing the store for open and for rush shift at the end of the day.
- I've learnt many things with Domino's but most importantly I have learnt patience and organization skills.

- Management was top quality, Have never had a better boss.

- A lot of co-workers slacked off whereas some picked up the pace and did extremely well.

- The hardest part of working at Domino's pizza is that it was a fast paced workplace which meant a lot of employees would leave work unfinished because they had other things to do.

- the most enjoyable part was the pace and the teamwork. Everyone knew what to do and when to do it, workers worked in sync with each other.
Pros
Free lunches if working a long day
good place for practice
good place on practice the communication skills. this is first job i need to face to face with Local people. it enhance my communication skills and team working lot
Pros
good team working, learn how to deal with local kiwi
Cons
quite hard working physically
good stor
i am working for evening shift,i learned to how to talk with customer and and increase my work performance.management is really so good.and my co-workers are also very help-full and kind.its very easy.and i enjoy my job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Domino's?