Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews in Nelson, Nelson

Nelson, Nelson2 reviews
fun but not many hours, and underpaid slightly. I was not 16 yet but I was not paid minimum wage and only worked 2 hours a week. overall a good starting job and a fun environment.
I liked to work in Domino's because there was respectful staff. I learned heaps of things while working there.

First of all, I learned how to talk with staff and the way to encourage and motivate the staff.

Moreover I got experience in Microsoft World as when ever I was closing in Domino's I use Microsoft Office to do the cash.

Management in Domino's was so good. They are friendly with everyone in the workplace. Always listen the problems of staff and do their best to solve their problems. Moreover they always give best deals to customers.

Hardest part of the job is to work in morning time whenever it was busy because in morning usually you not have enough staff.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to work at peak busy time on weekend. On weekends there was enough staff and work responsibilities was divided into staff so you only have to concentrate on you responsibility which was so fun and I like to work on that time.
Pros
Long hours shift so I was doing heaps of hours in one day.