Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews in Pukekohe, Auckland

work place environment
The people that i worked with were lovely and we treated each other like family. very clean and well prepared environment. there was always something to do.
Pros
free food (sometimes)
Cons
my hours weren't long enough
Fun workplace
A typical day at work as a CSR involved standing at the counter for 2 hours a shift, I did this 4 days a week. As a student obviously this helped but if you're looking for more hours dominos probably isn't the place for you.
Diversity is very disregarded within the store.

Management is alright, I never had any problems shift managers choose amongst themselves who is going to run the store for the night and you report back to that person, which helped and I guess kept a good healthy rotation.

The job as a CSR and pizza maker is very easy and its really enjoyable forming bonds with co-workers because it's such a tight-knit store and also bonds with the regular customers. However, there are difficult customers which obviously you deal with calmly and respectfully.

My manager really restricted what I did as a team member. I worked there for a year and continued to do mostly what I did during the first week I started.

I also had a not very pleasant interaction with a someone who sexually harassed me which continued after months which enraged made me quit.

Till is not at all kept safe. its all way too accessible with keys flying everywhere and money not kept to a certain amount. When we got checks we had to pretend to keep the key out when most times it was in the till for easy access. It's a robbery waiting to happen.

Also what's the point of wearing hair nets if you aren't going to wear a beard net, as a customer has mentioned in the reviews?
Pros
free bad pizzas
Cons
short hours
Productive and fun workplace
Fun Workplace.
Busy day in taking orders, making pizzas.

Helpful co-workers.

Best way to communicate with different communities.

Overall Domino's is a fun place, i like environment and here sell more pizza have more fun..
Pros
free pizzas
Cons
nothing