Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Crew Member5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews
Very good place to work . Any one can get team spirit ,enjoyable environment ,knowledge about working in time pressure, hardworking working style ,Dealing with customers and also with superiours . Apart from this some internal works .
It's really have great fun to do work with dominos in constumer service area I will manage all front desk work and I luv too do work with dominos but in dominos I learn to work with other team member ur uninty .so overall its is brilliant. Experience with dominos
Pros
free launches
Cons
Everyone I worked with was very nice and personable and I never felt like I stuck out.It was easy to learn how everything was done and wasn't too challenging unless the store got really busy. Management were all very friendly. The hardest part would have been keeping up with the orders when it got busy. The most enjoyable part for me was actually making the pizzas
Good place for overall development of the person like interpersonal skills, team work, customer dealing experience face to face and on phone. It gives opportunity to learn almost everything from making to cutting and doing other in-store works. everyday is typical day on domino's. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work in busy hours with loud music.
Pros
Fun loving job
Cons
Short Shifts
Every Tuesday is typical day of the week . we always stuck in lots of orders . And at that time everyone need to keep theirs eyes on the stuff( what material we have ) and services . everything should be fine . i always prepare to myself for this hard day . my manager is a good person in as a nature and as a work . he manages everything in a proper way . some times i and my duty manager do all papers work . its so interesting and its the enjoyable part of my work . everyday i wait for closing because at that time we do papers work and cash accounting .